Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I really thought the first video was possible acting, knowing they are on video, but this one really makes me think he’s going to the Titans. 

I mean, Giselle was looking at private schools in Nashville at the end of January. Reports came out and said “Brady was not there” but no mention that Giselle was not there. Plenty of people on Twitter claim they saw Giselle. 

The Titans make the most sense from a winning perspective. Their defense is MUCH better than ours and they have solid weapons (though ours are better IMO). 

I don't think Tannehil will be a Raider unless the asking price is team friendly. Cheaper to keep Carr. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

From reports, him and Vrabel are really close friends. We're three weeks away and a lot can happen, but Titans do feel like favorite like Jeff Darlington has been saying. 

That’s crazy, but probably true. Tannehil was 4th for MVP behind Lamar, Mahomes, and Wilson and had a Top 5 QB season overall. And didn’t even start the first six games. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

This is the sort of thing that would end very badly for the Raiders, every loss would compound this exponentially. 

I understand for sure and agree. It is a very Vegas thing to do. Expect more of this, we aren't in Oakland anymore and it comes with territory

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

My goodness, you guys will believe anything LOL 

Do you really think a classy 43 year old professional who's worth $250 million would agree to this nonsense if he was to sign with an organization like the Raiders who haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years?  Think about that trash for one second then you'll see how foolish it is.  

It's a slow time of the year for football where all of these media stooges have nothing better to do than make up trash nonsense.  

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

My goodness, you guys will believe anything LOL 

Do you really think a classy 43 year old professional who's worth $250 million would agree to this nonsense if he was to sign with an organization like the Raiders who haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years?  Think about that trash for one second then you'll see how foolish it is.  

It's a slow time of the year for football where all of these media stooges have nothing better to do than make up trash nonsense.  

True. But things like this you'll see in Vegas

Yea man, that AFCE has prepped him for anything with all the QB talent in the division over those 20 years. 

@Geezy

Dude, who was Brady playing against in the post season all those years?  It's not the Patriots fault their division rivals can't draft.

Edited by Steins Gate
  • Like 1

that poo is just that, I cant believe jerry mcd even tweeted or re tweeted that.lol nor do I believe gruden or mayock would sign off on that kind of garbage. totally bunk, hope it raises the stakes for the titans tho.lol  and ill bet tanehill is a charger before he`s a raider. tanehill-30 mil or carr + Hargrave, or carr plus reader etc etc etc. either way that story is the peak of useless, ridiculous nonsense, and here it is gents if they bring in tom brady on Tyson fury`s throne...I`ll boil and eat my boxer shorts! lmfao!! sorry PT....not this kid! lol!

1 hour ago, Steins Gate said:

@Geezy

Dude, who was Brady playing against in the post season all those years?  It's not the Patriots fault their division rivals can't draft.

Smashing the division allows them home field advantage every year. Not trying to take anything away, but facts are facts