Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Anything can happen in the league but only way we sign AB if Mark Davis over rules it

Gruden calls the shots, he brought Mayock in and he brought Brown in. He even called Brown up after he had confronted Mayock.  So if Gruden wants Brady and Brown bad enough then the question would be whether he’s happy to sacrifice Mayock. I hope not.

• Like 2

I doubt that mark would, he just got a damn good gm, why disrespect him like that. bunch of buffalo bagels as col potter would say.lol lets see...first we were gonna go 30 per for 2 yrs, then partial ownership, then more like 33 a yr for 2 yrs, oh yeah cant forget the Tyson fury throne.....lmfao! meanwhile on the realty report side....lmfao! brady`s buying a house in vegas , Giselle is looking at houses in Nashville? all I can say is tom terrifics team is flippin busy rt now.

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Gruden calls the shots, he brought Mayock in and he brought Brown in. He even called Brown up after he had confronted Mayock.  So if Gruden wants Brady and Brown bad enough then the question would be whether he’s happy to sacrifice Mayock. I hope not.

Agreed but at the end of the day... Davis signs the checks

I don’t hate any team in the NFL. Not any division rival, not the Niners, etc. Not even a dislike really. A friendly, loud, cheer against, sure. All in good faith and entertainment. 

Same with players. Don’t hate anyone, maybe a dislike for Tyreek Hill, but we still don’t have enough evidence on all the things he’s accused of.

Antonio Brown? Yeah, that’s the one I heavily, heavily dislike. Perhaps the last thing all of Raider Nation agrees with in these dark times. I won’t say I hate him because I really do think Burficts hit made him a 12-14 year old child, and a more consensus theory by the day. But I never wanna see this dude back in the Silver and Black. Ever. 

well there`s one thing we can agree on, he helped spur on 90+ pages of carr debate dammit! lol! seriously with just 50% of his production the qb numbers improve quite a bit. ie. 4700 yds 28-8 td int ratio....heck carr might even have passed at a 71-72% comp rate. this is being funny and serious at the same time of course. I know , im hijacking tom terrifics thread ,but only to cuss ab to h*ll and back! LOL!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

That's some qualify click bait. Even if he asks, it's going to be a canned response that says nothing at all.

My money is on the 9ers. Built for a Superbowl. Great defense, great run game. Brady grew up a 49ers fan and idolizing Montana. 

How funny would that be, go take Jimmy Gs job in SF and they trade him off lol.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's some qualify click bait. Even if he asks, it's going to be a canned response that says nothing at all.

My money is on the 9ers. Built for a Superbowl. Great defense, great run game. Brady grew up a 49ers fan and idolizing Montana. 

How funny would that be, go take Jimmy Gs job in SF and they trade him off lol.

Way to call your shot. I don’t think anyone has said SF but if it happens you can say you called it. 😂

I also agree that Brady won’t say anything not vague. 

5 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Way to call your shot. I don’t think anyone has said SF but if it happens you can say you called it. 😂

Every team has been discussed to death, and that’s no slight to anyone. It’s just been talked about to no-end. Not as popular as Pats, Raiders, Chargers, and Titans but the Niners has been discussed on social media and in the media quite a bit. 

Media Peeps and Social Media Fans top talked about destinations:

Tier 1: 

1. Patriots

Tier 2:

2. Raiders
3. Chargers

4. Titans

5. Colts

Tier 3:

6. 49ers

7. Cowboys

8. Bucs

9. Bears

13 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Watch him announce his retirement.  I am 90% positive he makes a joke about joining Romo in the booth.

Edited by drfrey13

26 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Naw.. it's been a rumor out there and to me makes the most sense. Easy to overlook because they have Jimmy G, but no better roster for him to win a Superbowl with.