Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

11 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

oh boy sir....wait for it, cuz it`s coming ya know...to be continued.lol  fwiw ...I agree.  copycat league...everyone wants a mahomes/hill now....im an old guy, im all about defense, and a serious ball control offense....end of story.

Next mock I see will be:

“1.12 Jordan Love- Mahomes 2.0

1.19 Jalen Reagor- T.Hill 2.0“

“Carr spiked in on 4th down OMG we need Love... he’d never do that!”

Game 1: Love proceeds to throw a Peterman-esque 5 INTs.... 4 of them on curl routes to his first option, 1 he throws over the middle directly to a MLB who simply Has to raise his arms, doesn’t even jump.  

My Response- well at least we didn’t even have to see the DC throw disguised coverages at him. 

But hey, if we get Love at 12 we don’t need to draft a WR.... he only looks to throw to 1 guy so Williams, Renfrow, and Waller will suffice.  We can draw up plenty of plays where one of them and only them is the only option.  Basically, the offense will be 1 WR route and everyone else just has to run routes to draw away coverages.  Let’s send Gafford on fly routes so the FS has to help in coverage, leaving the curl route to Renfrow 1 on 1,,,, for the INT.

• Like 1

hurts , Gordon, morgan,  are the guys I believe will get a look. just off the top of my head. the most recent story is aboiut us , the colts, and Miami trading up to get a qb…. I HAD to laugh at this obvious move to push up the qb`s .lol next everyone will be interested in OT`s (oh thats right, that one for effin real). 4&4 in the top 11 picks plz. throw in one wideout and that leaves......drumroll plz.....simmons, brown and okudah….and id sprint to the podium for ANY one of those 3. guaranteed to give us more IMPACT than any qb at 12. and honestly maybe more than jeudy/lamb...or a tie at least.lol just on the d side is all.

30 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Ehhh this could go both ways. It actually looks like it might favor NE. Tom looks absolutely p***** Edelmen said he was coming back, meaning maybe Tom told Julian he IS coming back, but doesn't want anyone to know because he wants the max $ on his contract.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ehhh this could go both ways. It actually looks like it might favor NE. Tom looks absolutely p***** Edelmen said he was coming back, meaning maybe Tom told Julian he IS coming back, but doesn't want anyone to know because he wants the max $ on his contract.

Yeah but he waited until Edelman wasn't looking and was like, No!

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Yeah but he waited until Edelman wasn't looking and was like, No!

Speculation aside, the funniest part of that tweet is Patriot fans in the comments saying what Brady said is "This guy" and they are super confident. He said "He's not", literally clear as day.

I really thought the first video was possible acting, knowing they are on video, but this one really makes me think he’s going to the Titans. 

I mean, Giselle was looking at private schools in Nashville at the end of January. Reports came out and said “Brady was not there” but no mention that Giselle was not there. Plenty of people on Twitter claim they saw Giselle.