Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1234461130879328256?s=21

As the resident Brady Hater I have to say I’m surprised by this report. I would have thought Gruden would go hard. Maybe something at the combine changed his mind?

I never believed the rumors in the first place, but who really knows anything this time of year?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, true2form said:

I never believed the rumors in the first place, but who really knows anything this time of year?

So many conflicting rumors out there about our qb situation and so many different names coming up. Two guys know the plan. Everyone else is guessing.

3 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

btw, I said smiling to myself because I believe mayock and gruden are quite familiar with the media and seem to so far be working them pretty well...IMO

This is a great point, both spent a number of years working very high profile within the media, no doubt they have some very useful contacts and should know better than most how to manipulate and make the news media work for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Justwinning said:

And it's not like Gruden didn't build his own championship calibre team.

Gruden was winning one in 2002 no matter what.

Agreed Jon is a SB Champ any way in 2002. Only SB in History where it’s basically Jon Gruden vs Jon Gruden. 

Gotta remember we live in the age where reporters can tweet anything to get their story out. If it sticks, theyll claim they were the 1st to break the story.

Really nobody knows anything even Mark Davis and the free agents themselves. Family members (wives) can play a roll in decisions too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Deal breaker. 

Gruden, Tom, AB would basically have to chair shot Mayock and fire him. “AB is the 3rd man!!!”. 

I agree...but he could be angling for him to come back to NE. No way the patriots get his #1 WR unless they draft one. There isn’t a guy in FA and i doubt anyone is trading theirs away. I could see them signing him to a one year deal cheap. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Gotta remember we live in the age where reporters can tweet anything to get their story out. If it sticks, theyll claim they were the 1st to break the story.

Really nobody knows anything even Mark Davis and the free agents themselves. Family members (wives) can play a roll in decisions too

Yeah hopefully it’s smoke because I do want Brady, but not at the cost of AB. That package deal would be a no for me.