Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

34 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Gannon ran a 4.58 40 and when drafted the Vikings wanted to play him at RB.  He was already old when he signed with us but still had some wheels.  He was also great at creating time for himself.  I would say he was a very mobile QB.

In premise this is true.

He was drafted by the patriots who wanted him to play RB. He was traded to Minnesota who thought he could be their Steve Young. 

19 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Kobe overrated?!?!?! Blasphemy 

Sorry but I really do not like Kobe.  His was not efficient and made bad decisions all the time.  Very similar to Carr when he would take his own teammates out of the game.  He did not trust his teammates. The biggest difference is that Kobe would try to make the spectacular play instead of the simple play when it was needed and Carr tries to make the simple play when the spectacular is needed.  Neither players style lifts up their teammates and both are elevated by their teammates.

5 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

In premise this is true.

He was drafted by the patriots who wanted him to play RB. He was traded to Minnesota who thought he could be their Steve Young. 

I always thought the Vikings drafted him.  I looked up the specific 40 time but I knew he ran a 4.5.  Just looked at his Wiki page and you are absolutely correct.

Edited by drfrey13

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

Just check this out if anyone thinks Gannon was not mobile.  Last of the Mohicans music is fitting for Gannon.  If you notice even though Gannon had a quarter of Carr's arm he does not float a lot of balls.

God I miss having a real QB. Gannon’s vision, pocket awareness, and his relentless will to win is just amazing. He manipulates the pocket soo well buying time to find that open receiver and throws straight darts. Excellent accuracy. I love the no hesitation from Gannon if it ain’t there he makes a play with his legs. He is literally the polar opposite of what we got now.

Brady even at his age is 1000x the QB Carr would even dream about being. He plays the position to win not like a scared one read robot.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

God I miss having a real QB. Gannon’s vision, pocket awareness, and his relentless will to win is just amazing. He manipulates the pocket soo well buying time to find that open receiver and throws straight darts. Excellent accuracy. I love the no hesitation from Gannon if it ain’t there he makes a play with his legs. He is literally the polar opposite of what we got now.

Brady even at his age is 1000x the QB Carr would even dream about being. He plays the position to win not like a scared one read robot.

I miss the good ole days. Gannon was awesome. 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:59 AM, Geezy said:

Ageeed. This would be a terrible move. 

Mayock and the Raiders would never do this and furthermore Brady is not a stupid person.  This team is no where close to contending, why on earth would Brady damage his legacy going to a team lacking weapons on O, can't stop a nose bleed on D and has been a dumpster fire of an organization for 20 years?  You guys are delusional....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Mayock and the Raiders would never do this and furthermore Brady is not a stupid person.  This team is no where close to contending, why on earth would Brady damage his legacy going to a team lacking weapons on O, can't stop a nose bleed on D and has been a dumpster fire of an organization for 20 years?  You guys are delusional....

Not delusional, but cautiously optimistic. I am fully prepared for another season with Carr as the QB. 

6 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Not delusional, but cautiously optimistic. I am fully prepared for another season with Carr as the QB. 

Raiders are not going to be competing for a Superbowl next year. They know they have major roster  challenges right now. So they will ride another average .500 season with Carr and prepare for a step up in 2021 is my guess.

15 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Brady to the raiders is nonsense, pure media garbage.  I can only laugh when I see the media pump such nonsense and uneducated fans gobble it up.  

This team is very far from contention and a winner, class act like Brady wouldn't touch an organization like the Raiders with a 10 foot pole until we can prove we are no longer a disaster.  Brady and any educated fan knows that he would look terrible with the garbage we have surrounding him yet the media thinks he would want to come here?  It makes zero sense on any level.  Come on man....

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Brady to the raiders is nonsense, pure media garbage.  I can only laugh when I see the media pump such nonsense and uneducated fans gobble it up.  

This team is very far from contention and a winner, class act like Brady wouldn't touch an organization like the Raiders with a 10 foot pole until we can prove we are no longer a disaster.  Brady and any educated fan knows that he would look terrible with the garbage we have surrounding him yet the media thinks he would want to come here?  It makes zero sense on any level.  Come on man....

Who would have thought that Peyton Manning would choose the Broncos? Most didn't see that coming. That Broncos team was not a finished product either. Again cautiously optimistic. 

3 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Who would have thought that Peyton Manning would choose the Broncos? Most didn't see that coming. That Broncos team was not a finished product either. Again cautiously optimistic. 

How about their elite D that he won a SB with?  Get real and do some research....

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Sorry but I really do not like Kobe.  His was not efficient and made bad decisions all the time.  Very similar to Carr when he would take his own teammates out of the game.  He did not trust his teammates. The biggest difference is that Kobe would try to make the spectacular play instead of the simple play when it was needed and Carr tries to make the simple play when the spectacular is needed.  Neither players style lifts up their teammates and both are elevated by their teammates.

Read the book Relentless and get back to me on this