2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't blame him for splitting .. the Packers for whatever reasons would not use the guy.  He wasn't available at times, but also wasn't used much when he was available.

Not sure why Lafleur didnt try to use him more, Rodgers probably would have gone to them because they had a stache-connection.

Don't even at me.  Vitale was targeted 7 times in the first 7 games.  7 targets, 94 yards.

After the first 7 games he was targeted 5 times, 1 reception for 3 yards. 

Rodgers playing well = Rodgers playing LaFleur's offense.
Rodgers playing like horse**** = Rodgers playing outside of LaFleur's offense. 

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Don't even at me.  Vitale was targeted 7 times in the first 7 games.  7 targets, 94 yards.

After the first 7 games he was targeted 5 times, 1 reception for 3 yards. 

Rodgers playing well = Rodgers playing LaFleur's offense.
Rodgers playing like horse**** = Rodgers playing outside of LaFleur's offense. 

He had 170 snaps on offense total, let's not act like he was ever a big part of this offense last year. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

Just now, Chili said:

Rodgers won't use the FB, won't use the TE, won't use WRs unless they're named Adams. In the past he even refused to throw to RBs but thankfully that is looking a bit better. xD

No it's not.  First 7 games (when Rodgers was good)...

Weeks 1-8 when Rodgers was good: 77 targets to running backs, 65 receptions, 615 yards, 8 touchdowns.

Weeks 9-16: 48 targets, 32 receptions, 209 yards, 0 touchdowns.

65/77 (84%), 615 yards (9.5 YPA), 8 touchdowns
32/48 (67%), 209 yards (4.3 YPA) 0 touchdowns

So everyone here is telling me that it's LaFleur? 

Aaron was playing like an ELITE QB with the numbers to show it in the first 7 games.  MVS was being targeted, running backs were being targeted, Adams missed 4 games during this time.

Davante Adams came back, Rodgers begins playing like ****. 

It's not LaFleur.  LaFleur didn't watch film and think, "I gotta stop involving the running backs in the receiving game."

20 minutes ago, Chili said:

Rodgers won't use the FB, won't use the TE, won't use WRs unless they're named Adams. In the past he even refused to throw to RBs but thankfully that is looking a bit better. xD

We better see a different Aaron Rodgers in year two of LaFleur or there will be a whole lot of us calling for the Packers to move in another direction.