2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

Still a lot of names out there that we could be looking at: 

WR

Anderson, Sanders, Perriman, Gabriel, Dorsett, Agholor, Higgins, Benjamin, Sharpe, Richardson

TE

Ebron, Stocker, Walker

DL

Harrison, Poe, Suh, Wolfe, Jernigan, Harris, Pennel, X. Williams

ILB

Matthews, Correa, Onwuasor, Bynes

CB

Tramon, Amukamara, Robey-Coleman, Breeland?, Rhodes? 

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Matt Schneidman of the Athletic listed his top targets for the Packers.  Go get 'em Gute!

WR Breshad Perriman

WR Taylor Gabriel

WR Demarcus Robinson

TE Eric Ebron

DT Shelby Harris

CB Kevin Johnson

CB PJ Williams

Kevin Johnson is a Brown

Just now, packfanfb said:

WR

Anderson, Sanders, Perriman, Gabriel, Dorsett, Agholor, Higgins, Benjamin, Sharpe, Richardson

TE

Ebron, Stocker, Walker

DL

ILB

CB

This makes me feel a little better, but I think Gute is just "looking" and not buying.  He better not be banking on filling key holes with rookies.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

This makes me feel a little better, but I think Gute is just "looking" and not buying.  He better not be banking on filling key holes with rookies.

I think we're still going to add 2 notable players before April. One will be a WR. The other probably DL or ILB. That's when we'll also see a corresponding move to cut Taylor to free up that last bit of money we might need. 

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

WR

TE

Ebron, Stocker, Walker

DL

ILB

CB

I can't believe how dead that RB/WR market has been. No one wants to be "the guy" to take that below market deal that resets everyone. So they sit and wait. All the while teams are like, fine we'll just draft one of the 15-20 top 100 rated WRs in the draft or get Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, CEH.

My bet, Gute has offered Anderson somewhere between 8-10 per and he had no initial interest. Every day that goes by it's starting to look like that's his market. Now I imagine 4-8 other teams have a similar offer in to Robby so it will depend on where he wants to go.

22 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Snacks agent must be asking for a lot of money, very surprising he's still available.

Read he went through a tremendous amount of pain playing last year with Detroit.  If it subsides this offseason and wants to play, I'm all for kicking his tires if cost isn't to high.  It just may be he's decided enough is enough.