The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

If it’s any consolation, I don’t like Graham so him sucking in Chicago wont affect me much but if he brings any positives I’ll appreciate them. Ebron was who I wanted and he has a serious case of the dropskies which would’ve probably made me hate him. 

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I said it last year and I will say it this year.   Everyone laughed at me.  But I don't care.  

Bears should try to get Clay Matthews on the cheap.

Would be a quality guy to put in on a rotation.   

If he’s cheap he’d be fine in a rotation for sure. He went off last season before getting hurt. 

Just now, Tyty said:

If he’s cheap he’d be fine in a rotation for sure. He went off last season before getting hurt. 

And if he got to sack ARod in navy and orange I’d cream my jeans but not in a gay way

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Ebron is injured alot and would probably have us lose a comp pick. As bad as the Graham was lets not forget the facts here. 

Yeah I'd really hate to lose the extremely valuable 6th round comp pick. Pick ~210 is consistently producing quality players. Instead give me the bad TE with no knee cartilage left. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Yeah I'd really hate to lose the extremely valuable 6th round comp pick. Pick ~210 is consistently producing quality players. Instead give me the bad TE with no knee cartilage left. 

We wouldn’t have lost a pick. We have 5 on the board right now. It would have cancelled out on of those, we can only get 4.

Pace has been better with 6th round and later picks than he has with top 10 picks so that is something.

55 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Ebron is injured alot and would probably have us lose a comp pick. As bad as the Graham was lets not forget the facts here. 

I am not upset about Graham vs Ebron. The money on Graham is always going to look bad, but the players don’t bother me.

I am just trying to spreading the gospel and good word of Pace.

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Ebron really is the poster for good health. 

10 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Ebron really is the poster for good health. 

Debating what mediocre TE should be signed to compensate for Pace’s misses in free agency and the draft is pointless. We took the more expensive and healthier option.

When are we moving on the OL?

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Debating what mediocre TE should be signed to compensate for Pace’s misses in free agency and the draft is pointless. We took the more expensive and healthier option.

When are we moving on the OL?

Duh that's the point. Whenever they clear cap space I imagine. 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Haha isn't it funny thought that ppl are complaining about losing a comp pick at the the very very end of the 4th round for SB MVP winning QB?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I am not upset about Graham vs Ebron. The money on Graham is always going to look bad, but the players don’t bother me.

I am just trying to spreading the gospel and good word of Pace.

The money doesn't look too great but how do we know that there weren't other teams bidding for Graham's services? Graham also was signed before Bears traded for Foles so he signed under the assumption Trubisky was gonna be his QB. He may have been acquired for less $ from the Bears knowing that they got Foles now. Oh well. All I know is Bears are way better than they were last year at TE with the Graham and Harris signings.