Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m pretty sure he’s agreeing with me in that it’s coming off as manufactured 

Malf almost always comes off as manufacturered. 

it’s why I compared  him to Russell Wilson.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I wouldn’t describe malfs old meta as random. Unpredictable is a better word, and I do think it makes a difference.

That said, it is an old meta and I don’t see much use in debating it one way or the other.

You missed the fix

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*not

13 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

hello everybody hows the game shaping up? to check up i got home from work took a shower and then passed out on the couch only to wake up look at the time and go **** i missed the deadline then only to see day one ends tomorrow >< 

I nominate this post for the Russell Wilson award

@Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
13 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

hello everybody hows the game shaping up? to check up i got home from work took a shower and then passed out on the couch only to wake up look at the time and go **** i missed the deadline then only to see day one ends tomorrow >< 

I nominate this post for the Russell Wilson award

@Dome

Dont try and give away your nicknames ><

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You liked Domes post and then said something completely different. I think you just misread the field. Dome was agreeing with me that Malf jumping around (which he is currently doing) is his civ tell. He was saying that the jumping around is not random.

I assume the added italics/underlined is what you meant?

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is scummy to me. You did this when we were scummates as well. You would attach yourself to other peoples arguments while not understanding what they were saying. 

So, me liking Dome's post, which I perhaps misunderstood, with the ambiguous nature of the word "tell", is now me latching onto other people's arguments? If anything, you should have used Touch as an example...but that likely doesn't fit your narrative. Aside from your vague historical pull of random data that likely cannot be proven or disproven, albeit you'd probably try to cherry-pick accordingly (bonus points for irony with your Malf Manipulation theory), I'm going to be intrigued to see if this sticks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

is now me latching onto other people's arguments? If anything, you should have used Touch as an exampl

Its because its dome again. That game:

Orca (or pickle): Matts said something red alert

You: OMG you slipped

ME: How

You: Silence

Dome: "Yup, I agree with Orca. Matts slipped"

You: OMFG YOUVE BEEN CAUGHT!!! HOW COULD YOU SLIP SO BADLY!!!!!

Me: How? I didnt slip

Me in thread: Lol Dome I didnt slip

Dome: Nah, I was just joking

You latch to nonsense when you are scum. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Its because its dome again. That game:

Which game? Can you be specific? I've been scum a handful of times since late last year, such as White House, Pokemon, and two games ago.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Orca (or pickle): Matts said something red alert

You: OMG you slipped

ME: How

You: Silence

Dome: "Yup, I agree with Orca. Matts slipped"

You: OMFG YOUVE BEEN CAUGHT!!! HOW COULD YOU SLIP SO BADLY!!!!!

Me: How? I didnt slip

Me in thread: Lol Dome I didnt slip

Dome: Nah, I was just joking

You latch to nonsense when you are scum. 

A few things here:

1. Don't mistake paranoia (me as scum, which you should know more than anyone) for latching onto nonsense.

2. I latch onto nonsense all of the time as Town (see: LAST GAME).

3. I spent two games ago multiple days trying to bus Whicker/latching onto tangible evidence which actually fit a slip on his part, a game mechanic, and yet no one would believe me because Orca went all in on me Day 1 off of a pure meta read.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which game? Can you be specific? I've been scum a handful of times since late last year, such as White House, Pokemon, and two games ago.

A few things here:

1. Don't mistake paranoia (me as scum, which you should know more than anyone) for latching onto nonsense.

2. I latch onto nonsense all of the time as Town (see: LAST GAME).

3. I spent two games ago multiple days trying to bus Whicker/latching onto tangible evidence which actually fit a slip on his part, a game mechanic, and yet no one would believe me because Orca went all in on me Day 1 off of a pure meta read.

Pokemon

and I am not Orca

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pokemon

Yes. The game where you PM'd the host about a wincon after I said "don't worry about it", which made me guilty in SwAg's eyes since I had essentially slipped badly the game before (we weren't given fake/Town win cons), which actually made @Malfatron look great because my slip was much worse than his. (White House Mafia) and @rackcs took me out in a day hit after, came to my defense and linking us together (thanks again for that btw), and then you wondered why I'm so paranoid when I'm scum.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

and I am not Orca

You're missing my point or intentionally being obtuse. I'm saying that last game, when I was scum, I didn't do either of those things. You're reaching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yes. The game where you PM'd the host about a wincon after I said "don't worry about it", which made me guilty in SwAg's eyes since I had essentially slipped badly the game before (we weren't given fake/Town win cons), which actually made @Malfatron look great because my slip was much worse than his. (White House Mafia) and @rackcs took me out in a day hit after, came to my defense and linking us together (thanks again for that btw), and then you wondered why I'm so paranoid when I'm scum.

I dont remember pming the host about a wincon.

And maybe not pokemon? I dont know. It was the one where @The Orca kept posting that red alert gif. 

Dont try to explain it away. You completely lost your mind in chat and kept repeating that "I slipped and everyone can see it". When it turned out to be a joke, you went radio silence.