Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, The Orca said:

blindly yes...but the gov who says he can win with mafia like you the one game...burn in a vat of fire

you said "kill all indies that can win with mafia"

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2 of those were anti town based soley on alignment

@Whicker would agree with me. Kill all indys that can win with mafia, especially indy Gov

that's blindly....

In the game that I remained undetected as a friendly other and won with town, I used my ability to steal votes from suspected scum and/or town inactives. Lynching me would have been a detriment to town that game, no matter how much whicker (and others) want you to believe that all indies must die.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I remember when I claimed friendly other D1 and then town lynched me D1, and then town ended up losing, partly because they wasted a day lynching someone who got them no closer to their wincon and partly because they went out of their way to lynch someone who wanted to help them

I am pretty sure I clamed friendly other like d3 that game and town (led by whicker) lynched me d3 as well lmao.  Lynched 2 friendly others and lost....

• Like 1

@The Orca i don't even mind you hitting touch when you did (I wouldn't have, it was clear he had town-aligned himself, but I understand if you weren't there yet), i'm talking about the mindset in general that indies that can win with mafia are a threat to town... cause indies that can win with town are a threat to mafia as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

that's blindly....

In the game that I remained undetected as a friendly other and won with town, I used my ability to steal votes from suspected scum and/or town inactives. Lynching me would have been a detriment to town that game, no matter how much whicker (and others) want you to believe that all indies must die.

Touch at multiple times threaten to hold the game hostage if we didn't vote his way...that is antitown...period. He was not friendly other in thread 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, because I did not believe you were playing that horrifically bad as a town vig ....... which was explicitly stated. I gave you much more credit than you deserved. (That and you acted like an absolute buffoon through my play to draw out scum) 

killing two town on D1 and D2 is not horrific. You lynched town Wolf...that was horrific lmao

On 1/25/2020 at 4:15 PM, Whicker said:

I don’t think Touch is a good lynch 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, Whicker said:

I’m fairly certain you’re scum. Not just from what Touch says but your recent posts as well 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:06 PM, Whicker said:

We have to lynch mafia today because of the remaining ratio. A pardon is bad for us because of night kills and a poor vig. Touch didn’t pardon Pickle so I have to believe he’ll play for town. 

@The Orca

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@The Orca i don't even mind you hitting touch when you did (I wouldn't have, it was clear he had town-aligned himself, but I understand if you weren't there yet), i'm talking about the mindset in general that indies that can win with mafia are a threat to town... cause indies that can win with town are a threat to mafia as well. 

I agree if they play as town. Touch hadn't. Faking using his move that he may or may not have had drawn no one out and was unknown what it did and if he had it. He also was going to pardon Dingo at one point

Just now, Whicker said:

Life’s real good. I feel like I’m doing pretty well at the moment. How about yourself?

Doing well, bud - been really busy with work, but it's a good busy. Kids are doing well, wife and I are doing well. Sports currently suck at all levels, but it can't all be great, right?

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:
3 minutes ago, Dome said:

that's blindly....

Touch at multiple times threaten to hold the game hostage if we didn't vote his way...that is antitown...period. He was not friendly other in thread 

I don't care and I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the thing I quoted and referenced above (and again below)

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2 of those were anti town based soley on alignment

@Whicker would agree with me. Kill all indys that can win with mafia, especially indy Gov

that's blindly....

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

killing two town on D1 and D2 is not horrific. You lynched town Wolf...that was horrific lmao

You need to see a doctor about getting you on some meds.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

But I didn’t actually hold it hostage, so by your own logic it was not anti-town. 

yes, actually it is. Especially considering the half *** attempt to explain the two hits. 

So let me get this straight, I push one town and he ends up lynched is horrific. 

hitting Three town players in a row and continuing use of a hit, is not? 

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

In my limited reading, I didn't see a soft claim. Where is orca exceptionally scummy this game?

Mwil is just trying to get him lynched out of spite and jealousy maybe lmao.  

and look who is following 

ET

Counselor 

I am leaning back to town for mwil now (fail town, but town)

ET and counselor are scum.