Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

I thought we all understood that “skimmed” means you didn’t read, maybe you ctrl-f your name, but definitely didn’t read.

Even so, to put that in perspective: the skimming involved 23 pages.  That’s about 16 seconds per page, and about 1 second per post, not counting the time to load the next page.

I doubt anyone here could process information that quickly.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I thought we all understood that “skimmed” means you didn’t read, maybe you ctrl-f your name, but definitely didn’t read.

Even so, to put that in perspective: the skimming involved 23 pages.  That’s about 16 seconds per page, and about 1 second per post, not counting the time to load the next page.

It’s more than 23 pages just FYI

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

and i didnt do every page i  jumped pages two or three pages at a time

Just now, theuntouchable said:

How many minutes ago a post was made does not rely on time zones 

yea but i had mentioned getting off work at 430 to give you an understanding of how long after i got off work i posted the first time and west coast gives that perspective