Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

and i didnt do every page iĀ  jumped pages two or three pages at a time

yea but i had mentioned getting off work at 430 to give you an understanding of how long after i got off work i posted the first time and west coast gives that perspective

And you just happened to fall on the page of pickles list? What method do you use for skipping pages?Ā 
Ā 

going from the post where you said you had 50+ pages to read and the post after that was roughly 6 minutes in between. West coast/east coast does not matter with that.Ā 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Still? Because of the last game?

Whatevs.

Given the mystery vote count we could put 6 votes on Wolfe and see if anything happens? (I'd say more)...im thinking I was lynched at half the votes or something that's why it was a quick pile on me

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

and i didnt do every page iĀ  jumped pages two or three pages at a time

yea but i had mentioned getting off work at 430 to give you an understanding of how long after i got off work i posted the first time and west coast gives that perspective

But even if you do cut it in half by doing one two skip a few, youā€™re still doing all of that in approximately two seconds per page. Ā Then you found the posts you referenced, andĀ typedĀ out your response at about 230 words per minute to meet the time parameters.

The explanation just isnā€™t landing.

• Like 1