Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

38 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

to be fair i had page 53 saved to come back to when i got off work

i didnt thats literally why i was asking for an update i was skimming my one good adtvantage when it comes to words and it caught my eye becouse if the ****

>< i swear to god if i managed to kill myself another day ****** 1 or two for 3 games straight im gonna be so done with this ******* site( also vanilla town)

31 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

no i skimmed from when i was mentioned by pickle rick on page 76 but i skimmed from 53 to 76 as well becouse 53 is where i stopped and saved last night im not reading anything im scanning posts for interesting patterns more then anything looking for mutiple posts and * 

28 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

also i was tagged on page 76 and his confession is on 81 and i still haven't got an answer on why it doesn't seem credible that he outed his scum mates? was that post for real or not?

25 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol its not that complicated my man i saved 53 last night when i went to bed, skimmed to 76 after getting off work at 4:30

16 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

and i didnt do every page i  jumped pages two or three pages at a time

yea but i had mentioned getting off work at 430 to give you an understanding of how long after i got off work i posted the first time and west coast gives that perspective

14 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

page 81 minus page 53 is 28 pages i skimmed through. admittedly what i do is skip to every second or third page for day one. thats why i was asking for a possible update

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

alright man ill lay it out becouse i have nothing to hide i got off at 4:30 got home and started skimming started at 53 and cruised through pages until 76 becouse i knew from notifications i was mentioned by orca clicked from 76 to 81 saw he was still talking and noticed his list clicked through one or two more pages then realized how many more there was to go said **** this and went to the most recent page which is when i posted, dont know what else to tell you man. im not hiding some kinda time magic or nothing i dont know what i would have to gain from lying about it

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

im a town aligned and vanilla but your right my role doesnt say im vanilla my role does call me something else