Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s a possibility of it because I only know that he tried to kill someone last night. I asked him if he had any ill effects on him last night and he said no. 

my role finds out what action a person used. I was told he used a killing move. 

But my thing is, from the write up, it seems like somebody may get lit on fire at some point. That's the type of move that screams SK to me, not faction hit. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just weird. It almost feels like he's planting seeds for an anti md4l wagon at some point, but I just don't see any scum making that play this early

There currently isnt a single player, I'm not willing to push a lynch on. 

I'm hoping for a red letter, but I am noting the lack of play of certain individuals. 

Matts, Josh, Dome, MWil, Whicker, Naz, ET, TK3 I haven't seen much from.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But even then, the post itself contradicts what you’re saying. Did you not read it before you quoted it? 

Forge was claiming that the interaction between myself and MD4L was staged. Then the post that you made referenced how I was posting like I did last game. Which to me contradicted itself. Then I realised Forge made the first post and you made the third.