Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Idk 1 for 1 is a trade off I will always take. 

We never know how limited our resources are. I'm all for a lock scum, but if we can get multiple uses out of a role, we should try. Maybe subtle hints to point people in the right direction.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Idk 1 for 1 is a trade off I will always take. 

As would i. But I don't want anyone claiming that right now because I am 99% sure that's not what happened (rb / jail).  If MD4L flips SK or third party of some sort, then entertain that at that point, but I feel that's highly unlikely to happen

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I actually fully believe Wolfe. I also think daboyle is really clear scum to me.

i agree, especially on wolf.

i dont think he blindly posts that info as scum for no real benefit to him

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Please stop saying helpful sk, there is no such thing.  

"helpful sk" is his claim. i agree, although sometimes middle to late game town has to work with the sk.

i am pretty convinced hes actually mafia though

1) the fire delayed hit thing is probably the real sk

2) target being forge and not some scummy player that the sk could pass off as being a vig hit. they wanted to get rid of forge

3) forge blocked md4ls hit with his vest, which means it feels like a straight up factional hit

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i agree, especially on wolf.

i dont think he blindly posts that info as scum for no real benefit to him

"helpful sk" is his claim. i agree, although sometimes middle to late game town has to work with the sk.

i am pretty convinced hes actually mafia though

1) the fire delayed hit thing is probably the real sk

2) target being forge and not some scummy player that the sk could pass off as being a vig hit. they wanted to get rid of forge

3) forge blocked md4ls hit with his vest, which means it feels like a straight up factional hit

I get it.  All I'm saying is that town can never win with the sk alive.  It would go against all sanity.  

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

But has claimed 100 times he is vanilla 

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

So he is a vanilla with an RTD? Or just a liar.

whats a RTD?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Liar or not as smart as @Slappy Mc hyped him up to be 

best part is when/if i die i will be proven full ******* right i havnt said a dishonest word this whole game, your gonna owe me footballs for calling me a liar when i wasnt

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I haven't read pages 28-100+ so I missed most of day 1. I will not advocate anyone reveal their role unless they have a 100% red letter AND cannot possibly find another.

I do think if someone had the roleblock/jail move, they should consider using it in the same spot.

full disclosure i was roleblocked last night (already put that out there) so either there are multiple roleblockers or scum is doing something other then killing 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I get it.  All I'm saying is that town can never win with the sk alive.  It would go against all sanity.  

Just saying but I won with town as an sk once upon a time. Bcb's first wwe mafia game on the WF forums. I was kane. Sk's are indy so technically depending on flavor/host discretion they could be considered not a threat to towns wc.

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

whats a RTD?

best part is when/if i die i will be proven full ******* right i havnt said a dishonest word this whole game, your gonna owe me footballs for calling me a liar when i wasnt

full disclosure i was roleblocked last night (already put that out there) so either there are multiple roleblockers or scum is doing something other then killing 

I would guess town roleblocked you just based on how many people (including me) thought you were scum at the end of the last day phase. Not sure scum would've targeted you there.

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

whats a RTD?

tumblr_opqox94faG1romohwo1_500.gifv