Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Whatever... I'm not getting dragged into this stupid argument.

pickle, i proved you wrong with facts and posts and even showed that your anecdotal evidence doesn't make much sense logically given what we know.

I will no longer respond to anything relating to this. The argument is over and your version of events doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

If you want to believe otherwise nobody can stop you but please do it in a word document where none of us have to listen to it.

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I mean, it's a pretty crappy role if it's true, but it's also one that's easy to prove isn't it? If it's real, he needs to send a PM to like, 1 of like 6 people or so and then it can be confirmed to clear him.

It's a verified role that Gopher has used in the past (Orca's emo role in GW1 only sent notes). But in the first game, it was a scum role. That game also included 3 other factions that could convert (though one of those could only be 2 specific characters), so malf is right in that it could be something along those lines. 

Still, I'd be hesitant to consider Daboyle as scum just because a similar role from host was in the past. Just something that needed to be said. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didnt force him and anyone who says otherwise can rot next to dome 

k.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:00 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Woz is being forced to play so he gets it. 

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Is this confirmation that you've read that message or just responding to what he said?

Read the message. Still don't know MY role, but I did open a channel to send a move (if in the event I had one).

I didn't have one, but our host let me know of a received message.