Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

This def reads like what the reporter faction did N2. Rags was roleblocked so the move on him failed, but I guess moves against Counselor/BCB succeeded.

Explain 

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Tbh Counselor, I'm starting to think you might be scum too. If I'm being real here, I think it's pretty clear I'm town so you trying to push this narrative is sketchy to me. Not to mention I'm always willing to defend people.

Did I miss something while Gopher was finishing putting Orca 2.0 together?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You may very well have a valid point. Rack is a pretty confident meta/thread player, especially early in games if he doesn't have move info. That said, IMO, there are several people that I'd suspect before him/or like to clear up the murk, in no particular order:

Wolf

Daboyle

Dingo

Rags

Matts

But Swag is playing, should he be following him blindly like games past he did as town....

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Ragnarok maybe try helping Naz here.

If true stop saying it

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

However, it's funny that at least one of them was/is online and never refuted/or made any attempt whatsoever to refute my claim.

This gives me touch feelings and I dont like

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Hence the two colors for Whicker, correct.

Very valid point. I'll be specific:

*I'm 100% sure of Daboyle's alignment

*I couldn't 100% own the other if pressed, based upon my interpretation to your point above, on the other 

What's Daboyle's alignment?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker Correct? FRIEND???????

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Friend!!!

Welp...Whicker's gotta die. No such thing, off with his head :D

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I interpret it as:

Daboyle is not aligned with Whicker who is not aligned with Wolf

So it isnt a move you have seen before in a game?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Can you please extinguish Naz?

I'm gonna vote you if you dont stop

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, I bet Whicker is like the most malevolent third party we have ever seen.  He’s systematically destroying us, while making a point about how stupid we all are to trust him because he says he’s friendly, but that’s too amusing for me to try to interject.

He has done it before...won by himself after killing everyone and saying he was friendly

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Hence the two colors for Whicker, correct.

Very valid point. I'll be specific:

*I'm 100% sure of Daboyle's alignment

*I couldn't 100% own the other if pressed, based upon my interpretation to your point above, on the other 

What's Daboyle's alignment?

I'm interested in this as well, @MWil23. Are you "100% sure of Daboyle's alignment" because that's your read? That's way this feels to me, but I want clarification. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Explain

Well the headline says “Rags: Fighter”. If he was roleblocked by scum and a move on him was done by someone in the Reporter faction, they might only get a PM back saying “Move failed” or something like that. But depending on what they have to announce in their headline, they might’ve had to announce every player they made moves against, regardless of success. It might’ve been written with that idea he ‘fought’ against the move therefore it didn’t succeed, although it’s now known he was roleblocked. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Rags and Rackcs at different points attempted to defend Wolfe also. So after Daboyle that’s a place to look. 

I pushed wolfe early a couple games ago for being awkward and he was town.  It looks similar to me.

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Why mention rags and I and not Whicker who also defended wolf just as heavily? Ftr, I do still believe wolf and would rather go daboyle.

Cause it wouldn't fit his narrative.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Ragnarok maybe try helping Naz here.

Naz might be beyond help.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Can you please extinguish Naz?

Don't think so.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I pushed wolfe early a couple games ago for being awkward and he was town.  It looks similar to me.

Cause it wouldn't fit his narrative.

Naz might be beyond help.

Don't think so.

And what’s my narrative? He isn’t the same alignment as Wolfe according to Mwills results. You two could be.