Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

welp bouncing for a few friday night with the girlfriend (yes counsler i can see the irony) ill respond to any tags and try and read up when i get back i am strongly feeling counsler as scum tho take it for what you will

I got you my friend. We’ll get through this together 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

im inclined to believe it was mafia night hit with naz being the person on fire from last nights write up

Dingo is bizarre night hit for mafia. He's suspect, so there's a lynching possibility. Also, the write up specifically states that he was shot, while Slappy's death simply said he died.

Dingos death almost feels like a vig hit. He's logical for a vig 

Just now, Forge said:

Dingo is bizarre night hit for mafia. He's suspect, so there's a lynching possibility. Also, the write up specifically states that he was shot, while Slappy's death simply said he died.

Dingos death almost feels like a vig hit. He's logical for a vig 

So scum was blocked again?

Just now, SwAg said:

Huh?  Dingo alluded to being a threatening role to scum.  In a game where we have Wolf claiming whatever it is that he’s claiming, and Daboyle apparently having a useless role, it’s hardly a random kill.

He alluded to being a role blocker. Mwil is claiming he has an alignment compare for three people. If he compares, especially with a control, so to speak, that move is hyper detrimental to scum, even if it just gives clears. 

22 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Nazgul - Radio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated, Survive

Dingo ended up dying last night too, someone shot him at his home.

@DingoLadd- Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “PURPLE HITLESS, WINS WITH TOWN.”

Interesting change in the reporter wincon

@MWil23 why wont gopher clarify what your move does? daboyle was able to

if you pick 3 people and thats it, im thinking it would have to mean either all their alignments match or they dont. which means 1 of whicker/wolfe is scum, but not necessarily both

the way you initially worded it felt like you were comparing daboyle to wolf and daboyle to whicker, but i dont think thats the case

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

welp bouncing for a few friday night with the girlfriend (yes counsler i can see the irony) ill respond to any tags and try and read up when i get back i am strongly feeling counsler as scum tho take it for what you will

Careful "bouncing" with the girlfriend.....never know what you might end up with in 9 months

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He alluded to being a role blocker. Mwil is claiming he has an alignment compare for three people. If he compares, especially with a control, so to speak, that move is hyper detrimental to scum, even if it just gives clears. 

And it does not appear to be every night, and people are already trying to lynch MWil for Daboyle flipping Town.  So, what?  Kill him and verify his result?