Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Pickle explains things clearer B|

This.. it doesnt make since, especially cause you claimed to 

Huh?

This

So you both say your town but are avoiding lynching Mwil....why?

I don't think it will be productive. It will only look like im trying to save myself. My best read is hes town with a bad result I dont want him to be lynched

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle explains things clearer B|

This.. it doesnt make since, especially cause you claimed to 

Huh?

This

So you both say your town but are avoiding lynching Mwil....why?

ARE YOU SERIOUS. IVE BEEN PUSHING MEIL THIS WHOLE TIME MY FRIEND 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Why would you keep pushing counselor if you know one of you three (mwil, you it Whicker) should be scum? 

Ive been saying it i dont think any of us are mafia and if I went after one of them the only thing it would look like based on past games is me trying to save my own hide

Wolf

Between whicker and wolf, if 1 is lying and the other is being truthful, I am trying to keep the stronger town role alive.   THere is a lot if issues I have with the Mwil claim and thread play that has ensued, going to trust the process and think on it for a bit more.

I'm OK with wolf if it goes that way or even mwil but we have to clear this up today or it's gonna sidetrack the game every day til we do 

Currently I'm on Whicker cause if he's scum, I'm gonna feel better about touch as well as mwil where if we do wolf, it may not give us any help on touch.  Sorry today's been crazy 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

How do you think its a bad result? Explain

Im not the best at the game only thing i have any confidence in is reading my gut based on how people are talking and the whole situation doesnt feel like how scum would push a fake invest and i know im town so its  the only answer I can think of

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Wolf

Between whicker and wolf, if 1 is lying and the other is being truthful, I am trying to keep the stronger town role alive.   THere is a lot if issues I have with the Mwil claim and thread play that has ensued, going to trust the process and think on it for a bit more.

I would say i have the stronger roll