Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

14 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've got the twins tell down. Everyone else is iffy. Maybe after the game @gopherwrestler will confirm that i said in PM that Orca 2.0 was an other/scum. But I called that real quick.

IMO the lynch needs to be matts or tk. It would clear up that situation real quick.

Stop dodging what I asked you about this. Are your thoughts on this in thread? Because I don’t remember seeing them. And if they are not why aren’t they? Why wouldn’t you help us with your reads? 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OT might be good to see how the votes go.  If it is still a tie after OT, it goes to a chatty coin flip

Interesting it is 2 purple and 3 inactive players on Matts

I'm not too shocked about the purple's. Given Matts vitriolic diatribes toward purple, it kind of seems warranted. 

I find the inactives part interesting, however. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Not that interesting.  Matts will be back sharpening his axe tomorrow for Malf and I because he’s a loser.  

I will make you a deal. Until we get the reds lynched, I will not say anything mean to you and malf. But if after we get 1-2 reds gone and the game is not over... all bets are off.

Now save me. This game is taking forever and being dead means no mafia for the next ~5+ days.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Did Gopher specifically state that you were role blocked the night that your move was stolen? I was informed point blank that I was role blocked, so I'm trying to figure out if it could have been Dome stealing my move or a more traditional role blocker. 

Gopher told me that my ability was stolen, and didn’t provide me with a result.  I assumed that meant I was blocked, but to answer specifically: no, I was never told “you were roleblocked,” but I definitely was.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I will make you a deal. Until we get the reds lynched, I will not say anything mean to you and malf. But if after we get 1-2 reds gone and the game is not over... all bets are off.

Now save me. This game is taking forever and being dead means no mafia for the next ~5+ days.

Too bad Whicker didn’t start up that sign up thread.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I actually believe matts and want to go counselor here. I think he's the scum roleblocker. Go ahead and call me an idiot swag.

Easy electric boy, Matts is clear scum based on the fact he has been mean to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I actually believe matts and want to go counselor here. I think he's the scum roleblocker. Go ahead and call me an idiot swag.

Well, we may not be able to get the votes there.   Maybe if you have some information that could help clear things up you could sway things.

Just now, squire12 said:

Well, we may not be able to get the votes there.   Maybe if you have some information that could help clear things up you could sway things.

I don't. MD4L was the bomb guy and he died early on so I've essentially just been vanilla since then.