Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, rackcs said:

Well except for you dying and being revived all on your own.

Is it too late to admit to faking an invest and getting unlucky on all 3 Town to try and make a hero play and that I actually have an x shot revival instead/just wanted to have fun? Asking for a friend.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:18 PM, gopherwrestler said:

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period on my count, my post will be the deciding factor when night is called, any vote before my post will count. In case of a tie in OT, a chatty coin flip will determine who is lynched.

@kingseanjohn @MWil23 @rackcs

Night hasnt been called. 

One of you move to Counselor so we can go to OT

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period on my count, my post will be the deciding factor when night is called, any vote before my post will count. In case of a tie in OT, a chatty coin flip will determine who is lynched.

It's not OT yet

Just now, squire12 said:

Rules say the gopher post is the end of day.   He has not posted yet, so it is regulation and just a really slow clock

Either way we should continue as normal until we hear anything official. I'm pretty sure we're in OT here but either way we should continue.

7. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. No exceptions. 

8. Once the voting cutoff time comes, night will be called, any vote in before I call night will count whether night is scheduled at 9:00 PM, my stop might happen at 9:00:30 PM, if you beat my post, the vote will count.

RULE 8

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Is it too late to admit to faking an invest and getting unlucky on all 3 Town to try and make a hero play and that I actually have an x shot revival instead/just wanted to have fun? Asking for a friend.

If that is the case, then we can just lynch you again and see if you come back

Just now, SwAg said:

Lmao.  I’ve given you all so much today, and throughout the whole damn game.

Yeah but when the game is on the line and we've got counselor, you're staying out of it. When things are on the line is when it matters, I'm not denying the help from before at all.