Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Ive said the hits were bad of Mwil and Gopher once flipped. The rest was good given the game and how I played it. My votes were spot on starting with Pickle. 

It would be one thing to give me any credit of any kind...but no LVP, worse game ever played, auto policy lynch cause he hit town, who cares if he found the roleblock, who cares if town won easily with his help

GTFO 

The hits were bad, period. And no the rest was “not good” 

you also voted malf twice and continued to tunnel on me. You even stated 100% that slappy was scum too. I’m sure if I was to go back through I could find countless other times that you made absolute boneheaded comments about several others. 

again, if there was any credit to be had you would be getting It. 

the policy lynch is because you consistently act like an ******* about everything, anytime someone questions you and then you get mad when they act similarly towards you. I have CONSISTENTLY defended you over the last year. The first game that I decided enough is enough and call you out for BS? You want act like a complete jackass. 

you didn’t “find” the roleblock. Nor did it help ANYTHING. At all. 

the game also would have been over had you made the correct hit instead of hitting me. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I dont give a **** what your delusional mind thinks. Its so far up Swag's *** I dont care

Lol translation: damnit you’re right and I don’t have a rebuttal. **** you im leaving. 

p.s. what does swag have to do with any of this? And why are you so ******* obsessed with him?? 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Awwww poor baby orca can’t handle someone that defends himself. You’re gonna pop in here and make dumbass comments instigating a fight and then run when you’re proven wrong. 

grow a pair you ******* pansy. 

You cried like a little girl

When you lost that bet to me and had to delete your account. Let me know when you have the balls to pay up

30 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think policy lynch has anything to do with your bad play, moreso your reactions to it

Josh summed it up perfectly

28 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

There's legit nothing wrong with playing a bad game, just own up to it. Deadchat last game was literally nonstop facepalming

People who have played badly and admitted it of late that are really good players include/are not limited to:

*SwAg (who played well albeit not up to his standard in his last game)

*Matts (Pokemon)

To be fair, I've played badly before and undoubtedly will again. I also always own it/admit it. The utter refusal of him to own it and admit that he hit me out of spite/for the lulz, while personally belittling me, saying I suck, and making it personal, is totally on him.

I had fun bantering as scum and baiting him three games ago.

Two games ago I, to be fair, was a jerk trying to draw a hit from mafia, and unfortunately it was at Orca's expense, which was something I painted myself into a corner doing.

Last game, he hit me as retaliation, which I had no problem with, but then justified it since I was "acting scummy because I didn't soft/hard claim", which he always yells at me for, and then took it a next step because I'm "Bad and it doesn't matter that I was Town", and now he's going to cry and threaten to go away because he can dish it out but can't take it? And I'm supposed to feel bad?

That's a JOKE.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, actually I didn’t and still haven’t. Balls to pay up on a bet that I was right on? Get a clue. 

The bet was specifically that you would flip orange (whatever it was called)...you flipped orange. I dont give a **** what you want to say, you lost the bet and cried like a baby to everyone about it. Flipped out like a little girl 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The bet was specifically that you would flip orange (whatever it was called)...you flipped orange. I dont give a **** what you want to say, you lost the bet and cried like a baby to everyone about it. Flipped out like a little girl 

And I bet that I was not an other, and I was not. There has literally been no crying. Nice try and trying to instigate more, but you've already shown that you are incapable of receiving criticism. The only one crying here, is you. 

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Im out of the thread again

I just don't get how literally everyone other than your literal twin tells you it wasn't a good game and you can still be in complete denial, that's what's frustrating. You can't brag about voting for scum when other people were the ones who figured us out/pushed us and pretty much everyone was voting for us. Then you hitting multiple town/town-sided people and still declaring that you used your ability well.

Matts

• Like 3