Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Side note, why aren't you trying to save yourself at all? Is it just general bitterness or what?

Pretty much, I have already claimed and just waiting for Mwil to figure it out lol. If everyone wants to lynch me for spite...nothing I can do to stop it (Im not admitting I played bad last game)

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wait, what happened?

I believe it was Slappy had a hosting snafu and instead of trying to recover from it decided it was best to call the game

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wait, what happened?

Host messed something up (don’t remember what) and called the game. IMO the outcome was pretty much determined.

Its hilarious orca just labels that game “host ended” because he was alive later into that game and it doesn’t fit his narrative 

also hilarious orca says “killed n1” for NYR mafia and chalks it up to scum hitting him, when it was HIS move that caused his death, nobody meant to target him 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

V for Vendetta and a Shotgun gif to go with Montoya imply vengeful/vig

AND/OR

Safe From Petty Retribution image could imply governor/miller

Also, I've never seen the Blues Brothers, albeit I am a sucker for Bert and Ernie.

So you scum?

He never posted the Blues Brothers Bert and Ernie lmaom 

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I still don't understand. Something about a post edit or a slipup to some extent.

So, Slappy accidentally killed Rags because he thought both Orca (Town) and I (Mafia) were tied for most popular. As a result, the RNG gave our faction an extra hit. We killed Rags (Town) and BCB (Indy) with our bonus, but then he went back and saw I was 2nd, not tied for 1st for most popular, and thus shouldn't have been given an extra hit.

He "unkilled" Rags, who he had already killed and flipped Town, and then Orca saw it immediately/was told by Slappy not to say anything, so he edited his post, but like 3-4 people already saw it.

Counselor (Town) who died, red lettered Rags post mortem, but the damage was done, as the host had cleared Rags, so I was hammer lynched (scum) instead, and Rags was given most popular, etc.

Therefore, he called the game.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I still don't understand. Something about a post edit or a slipup to some extent.

IIRC, the game’s format has people vote for a most popular player and least popular player. Most popular player for the day gets a prize and least gets lynched. Slappy ****ed up the VC and had it appear like two players won that day (should’ve been only one). One of the winners was scum aligned and received a hit, which he used on Rags (who flipped town). Slappy realized his error too late, tried to edit the post and undo the death but the damage was done.

Orca honestly, why are you so steadfast to not even consider that last game wasn't a good one? I mean, if you're claiming to be runner up MVP for that because you were given a kill each night, how come you won't own up to the negative you did in that game as well? I mean, you should have been lock clear from the night I cleared you from the moment I  died afterward and somehow you still showed up on non scum radar EXCEPT Touch who said "I'm not letting Orca get lynched, I'll pardon it"

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Host messed something up (don’t remember what) and called the game. IMO the outcome was pretty much determined.

Its hilarious orca just labels that game “host ended” because he was alive later into that game and it doesn’t fit his narrative 

also hilarious orca says “killed n1” for NYR mafia and chalks it up to scum hitting him, when it was HIS move that caused his death, nobody meant to target him 

Or the Santa game being classified as "middle" of the game when I literally kept him around to manipulate him. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

V for Vendetta and a Shotgun gif to go with Montoya imply vengeful/vig

AND/OR

Safe From Petty Retribution image could imply governor/miller

Also, I've never seen the Blues Brothers, albeit I am a sucker for Bert and Ernie.

So you scum?

He never posted the Blues Brothers Bert and Ernie lmaom 

He responded in gif form to you for those, hence the use of the word "also", meaning "in addition to" what he posted, not that he "also" posted those.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pretty much, I have already claimed and just waiting for Mwil to figure it out lol. If everyone wants to lynch me for spite...nothing I can do to stop it (Im not admitting I played bad last game)

Why are you only focused on mwil figuring it out? It's not like you were discretely trying to share it.

Also, I don't know if I've ever seen that role used.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Orca honestly, why are you so steadfast to not even consider that last game wasn't a good one? I mean, if you're claiming to be runner up MVP for that because you were given a kill each night, how come you won't own up to the negative you did in that game as well? I mean, you should have been lock clear from the night I cleared you from the moment I  died afterward and somehow you still showed up on non scum radar EXCEPT Touch who said "I'm not letting Orca get lynched, I'll pardon it"

That's all just part of my utterly clear vendetta against him.