Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Too bad you are not allowed to blacklist or ban people from playing 

For sure. But honestly, each host doesn't have to give you a role and can unofficially blacklist you. It becomes a bigger issue, maybe Mafia just goes away on this site. Secondarily, I don't have to continue to play with you, nor does anyone else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm mad that I missed the time to celebrate my 1000th post.

I'm mad that I only realized I got to 10,000 likes in that "Bill O'Brien named GM" thread. The final push to 10k was courtesy of @LETSGOBROWNIES, but I wish there was another thread to celebrate in.

Hey, LGB! Remember that one time you played Mafia?

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm mad that I only realized I got to 10,000 likes in that "Bill O'Brien named GM" thread. The final push to 10k was courtesy of @LETSGOBROWNIES, but I wish there was another thread to celebrate in.

I had actually been prepping to give you 10K, but then I missed it and LGB told me in that thread that you had hit it. 

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

When I had no clue what I was doing so I trolled with a John Gotta avi until I was voted out?

Nope, no idea what you’re talking about.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

He saw that and was like:

“oh ****.”
*checks PM*

@ET80 was it good news or bad news?

Didn't check, but I do think we're starting to cross the line of game and site rules. 

We all probably need to take a step back.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

IIRC he voted for himself like d3 or 4 and admitted he had no idea what was going on in the game. Everyone kinda mercy lynched him with no hard feelings. Good times.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I had actually been prepping to give you 10K, but then I missed it and LGB told me in that thread that you had hit it. 

You were too busy typing up quality posts and such.  

I’m just out here posting penis gif and making sure @ET80 feels loved so he doesn’t eat his feelings in these trying times.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

IIRC he voted for himself like d3 or 4 and admitted he had no idea what was going on in the game. Everyone kinda mercy lynched him with no hard feelings. Good times.

@LETSGOBROWNIES, @Forge, @Malfatron - aka, my brothers in five figure likes:

@Dome is next, let's get him there before Sunday. :)

• Like 2