Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

before, during AND after. 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:49 AM, The Orca said:

Really. Doesnt seem that way to me. I'm willing to sit back until I feel like my observations are wanted

Damn you suck

Nope, town baby

Nah, probably the opposite...but alas I feel like you all dont even want to hear it

Would be a lot more fun if I was

You got info?

Cause I said you all missed some things

On 1/24/2020 at 11:52 PM, The Orca said:

Which is the good guys in this setup...suck it, you caught touch....ahahahahaha

On 1/27/2020 at 4:50 PM, The Orca said:

Suck on that. Great game and thanks for hosting Daboyle...loved it!!!!

On 1/27/2020 at 5:47 PM, The Orca said:

Lmao...you truly suck

N1 Mwil

N2 Gopher

N3 redirected to Josh

N4- told Daboyle im not using the hit but was modblocked

N5 MD4L hoping we got the redirect but then was roleblocked

N6 you 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:58 PM, The Orca said:

Your game is trash and we won without you

On 1/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, The Orca said:

I'm lynching you since you are ******* trash

On 1/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, The Orca said:

It wasnt by the host. I could have used it on anyone I chose you...you made the bet and lost and flipped exactly what I told everyone...yeah you didnt know what was going to happen but you lost...and like a good guy I told you it was all a joke and done for the side splitting laughs that resulted

That's my point and why I'm done with this ****. Grow up and look at it objectively. I played good. MVP if I didnt hit the two town...saying it's the worse game ever played shows the level of trash you are spewing

Was there another word used...cause all of this was after that and almost all after the game 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You do have an eye for talent. You ever think of hosting the next BB?

I’ve committed to a Survivor game, but I hadn’t had the mind-set or motivation to work on it recently. It’s why I haven’t been around too much recently.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:04 AM, The Orca said:

It wasnt a tie dip ****. It was a runaway vote. The other vote was between Pickle and Swag and I was confident Swag was scum and Pickle town

On 12/19/2019 at 11:12 AM, The Orca said:

He is not the jailer dip ****. He roleblocks

Pickle said he roleblocked him...he visited Gopher when he died so clearly he isnt a jail. Dome didnt confirm the block/jail right, nacho didnt confirm the block/jail...how was there 2 kills on that night either way. Bcb killed dip **** or Racks lied again

On 1/6/2020 at 9:15 PM, The Orca said:

We went through this dip****. I explained my read. Multiple people disagree. Maybe if people liste ed to me.id get that thread cred everyone magically gets

On 1/24/2020 at 10:03 PM, The Orca said:

I'm Simon Skinner dip****. I caught you and Pickle. You faked the pardon **** to see if anyone would reveal they are the SK. I felt like drawing you out in return. I'm cleared by the cop. Boom!!!!

On 1/28/2020 at 10:30 AM, The Orca said:

No dip****, I correctly figured out we lynched the redirect and because of it, found out there was a roleblock...but that is just total **** and not needed lmao

just search dip

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I’ve committed to a Survivor game, but I hadn’t had the mind-set or motivation to work on it recently. It’s why I haven’t been around too much recently.

Let me know how I can help. I doubt I can be too involved, but I'm always willing to help.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Inside of this game, it would be mwil. But you absolutely should care about previous games in regards to this topic tbh. 

The other thing to consider is that mwil may have taken the first direct shot at orca, but orca proceeded to take the first shot at me, again. So yea, I'm absolutely going to tear that apart. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Inside of this game, it would be mwil. But you absolutely should care about previous games in regards to this topic tbh. 

Nope.  If you wanna ruin the game then you continue to be petty and vindictive.  

Orca started playing fresh.  "the field" fired the first shots and you keep reloading for them

Just now, ET80 said:

Let me know how I can help. I doubt I can be too involved, but I'm always willing to help.

I’ve mostly just been coming up with challenges that work in a group and individual setting. I have some ideas already, along with some basic advantage challenges for idols/other things. I have a time frame built of when these advantage challenges will occur already. Just need to sit down and get more challenges done and it would be good to go. Nothing I can’t do when I decide to actually do it. 

• Like 1