Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I assumed the little girl part was different given you used it, bolded it and underlined it several times. 

I accept your apology but it’s not just the name calling. I fully understand that you have a bad taste in your mouth with some of the treatment you’ve received. I’ve stated on numerous occasions that I feel like both of you get a worse rep than actually warranted and that you guys do tend to have better games than what some people let on. 

the problem is that you have not been able to acknowledge when you’ve made a mistake but yet you want everyone to shower you with praise for a good move. You want everyone to treat you better but you haven’t been willing to reflect on your own behavior. 

was every attack on you warranted? Most likely not but at the same time if you’re not going to analyze your own behavior and ask yourself why, it’s never going to get resolved. 

Ok, you say this...but I have acknowledged multiple times last game and this game that the hits I made were bad on N1 and N2. Turned out to be crap and got redirected N3 which was awful for town. In my summation I included that everytime. What more do I need to acknowledge about that?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, someone want to give me a recap?  I mean, I’m going to read the thread, but I want to see how you’re going to try to frame my perspective.

Basically we all are voting orca because he went off the deep end, and maybe tomorrow we can try for scum if nobody else needs to die before then 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, someone want to give me a recap?  I mean, I’m going to read the thread, but I want to see how you’re going to try to frame my perspective.

You'll need a few shots to get through the thread.  It's a miserable read.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Ok, you say this...but I have acknowledged multiple times last game and this game that the hits I made were bad on N1 and N2. Turned out to be crap and got redirected N3 which was awful for town. In my summation I included that everytime. What more do I need to acknowledge about that?

Most of the time that I’ve seen you talk about those, it’s been that they were “bad on the flip, don’t blame me for my reads” (paraphrasing) which is essentially “yea, they ended up bad but how I got there wasn’t bad” that’s where the unwilling part comes in. 

it’s completely ok to have bad reads. Everyone has them. I had a bad read on wolf and you initially. When I read back through under the scope of where I went wrong, I was able to locate the specific posts that made me feel that way and realize that I had a couple stubborn thoughts that I wasn’t willing to rehash that caused me to have those reads. 

as you had with me, you had it made up in your head that I was scum and were unwilling to look at it in any different way. Had you been willing to separate yourself from stubborn thought, you would have seen that even tho I claimed 3rd party gov, I allowed the lynch of pickle. I was vehemently against you being lynched. I allowed the lynch of bcb, racks and dingo. Literally every action I took was town sided. You missed that context entirely because of being stubborn. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Most of the time that I’ve seen you talk about those, it’s been that they were “bad on the flip, don’t blame me for my reads” (paraphrasing) which is essentially “yea, they ended up bad but how I got there wasn’t bad” that’s where the unwilling part comes in. 

it’s completely ok to have bad reads. Everyone has them. I had a bad read on wolf and you initially. When I read back through under the scope of where I went wrong, I was able to locate the specific posts that made me feel that way and realize that I had a couple stubborn thoughts that I wasn’t willing to rehash that caused me to have those reads. 

as you had with me, you had it made up in your head that I was scum and were unwilling to look at it in any different way. Had you been willing to separate yourself from stubborn thought, you would have seen that even tho I claimed 3rd party gov, I allowed the lynch of pickle. I was vehemently against you being lynched. I allowed the lynch of bcb, racks and dingo. Literally every action I took was town sided. You missed that context entirely because of being stubborn. 

How do you feel about what you’ve seemed to have done?