Jimmy G is a bum and over rated

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

How dare you talk about a TWO TIME Super Bowl champion that way? The dude is 2-1 in Super Bowls. Meanwhile, Dan Marino has zero rings.

Jimmy G>>>>>Dan Marino and Aaron Rodgers PUT TOGETHER

@Forge I've got your back

When Jimmy G brought up his two rings in the pre SB TV interview it was cringe. Holding a clipboard don't give you clout bruh

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

It was probably a year ago, but I recall people rating him as high as top 5 in some cases lol.

I'd say THOSE cases were wrong. If you dig deep enough, you'll find people who put just about every single QB in the top 5, so I'm not going to put much stock in threads from a year ago. I know a guy who has a 3rd string QB in Jacksonville as a top 5 QB. Is it really revolutionary to say that he's overrated? Or is it more likely that somebody might have overreacted?

From 4-12 to 13-3 and a SB loss - what REALLY changed? Is this ALL on Nick Boss? Or is the jump from Nick Mullens to Jimmy G that significant? Is it Raheem Mostert for 10+ games?

There's a lot of things that factored into the turnaround - and despite what the "in-the-moment idiots" say, Jimmy G is a part of that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 49ersfan said:
10 hours ago, AntonChigurh said:

I told Niners fans about his ways all throughout the season

hardheaded folk

I am going to place you on ignore after this post and never read a post of yours again. Which is what any sensible fan of the NFL would do. Peace!

Did anyone else laugh when you read "I told Niners fans" and this dude's username is literally 49ers fan lol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd say THOSE cases were wrong. If you dig deep enough, you'll find people who put just about every single QB in the top 5, so I'm not going to put much stock in threads from a year ago. I know a guy who has a 3rd string QB in Jacksonville as a top 5 QB. Is it really revolutionary to say that he's overrated? Or is it more likely that somebody might have overreacted?

From 4-12 to 13-3 and a SB loss - what REALLY changed? Is this ALL on Nick Boss? Or is the jump from Nick Mullens to Jimmy G that significant? Is it Raheem Mostert for 10+ games?

There's a lot of things that factored into the turnaround - and despite what the "in-the-moment idiots" say, Jimmy G is a part of that.

Average>crap ,so yeah Jimmy G is an upgrade over Joe Nobody.

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

I'm assuming you don't think he's better than consensusly average Jimmy G...

No, I like to poke fun at it because of the talk that went around when Mullens had to start and actually was okay. But people treated him like he was going to be a really good starting NFL quarterback. So I facetiously treat Mullens like he's a secret super stud. He's like a lesser version of Jimmy G, tbh. I'm very happy with Mullens as a back up quarterback and to have him in SF, but that's pretty much all he is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Who the hell was rating Jimbo a top 5 quarterback a year ago when he was on his couch with a torn ACL, and looked shaky in 2 1/2 games in 2018? Anyone that had that take should have had their head examined, and more important anyone that took that person seriously. 

Never underestimate that people will say every possible stupid thing like the monkeys with typewriters.

Trubisky was a trendy MVP pick for some clowns this preseason.

These people exist: Anti-Brady Patriot fans who wanted Jimmy over Brady.

Nothing is impossible in the face of that.

There are hundreds of Eagles fans who are miserable today because AR won.

• You know, the guy who put their franchise on the map
  • The guy who drafted Foles and restored him after St Louis
  • The guy who recommended Doug Pederson to Lurie.

I will never understand their diseased minds, but they exist in large numbers.

Edited by SkippyX

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Who the hell was rating Jimbo a top 5 quarterback a year ago when he was on his couch with a torn ACL, and looked shaky in 2 1/2 games in 2018? Anyone that had that take should have had their head examined, and more important anyone that took that person seriously. 

The comments started around here the moment you guys signed him. They were here and they were very common.