Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

23 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Picking Tua would be a dog ish pick. Him behind that Mia line oooooof. He ain’t finna play for another year IRL. 

I try not to speculate on specific names, but I agree

Rookie QBs are a scary thing, given the production compared to long time established vets

Plus the guy has Jimmy, who legitimately plays well in the sim, and is also trending up IRL

#3 pick is certain to give him an excellent opportunity to add a surefire keeper piece, without a downside risk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I’m the only guy who ish on young bucs. My record against him is god like.. 

If RNG don’t favor you and I go for it on 4th 2 times on your side of the field in the 1st qtr that gave you gimme points, don’t think you win. Must ridiculous start to a game I’ve ever seen.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

If RNG don’t favor you and I go for it on 4th 2 times on your side of the field in the 1st qtr that gave you gimme points, don’t think you win. Must ridiculous start to a game I’ve ever seen.

Just talking in general. I’ve beat you like a drum these last 5-7 seasons. 

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFS (Thu, May 14)
Tacoma Thunder @ Little Rock Uni Royal
This will be a lower scoring affair than both teams are used too. 23-17 a late TD by Dak isn’t enough to bring them back. Leaning Rodgers and the passing attack. 1-1 series. The most recent was 20-9 in Tacoma favor and I know Tacoma struggles on the road. I just believe it could be a good situation for Rodgers verse the Little Rock secondary. 

Reykjavík Direwolves @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates
This one pains me to predict. One hand i could be a homer for LJ. Other hand i can look at Ruskie who clearly doesn’t trust a SB MVP winning QB as he stashed 3 on his bench. In all honesty I could easily see a coin flip for the RNG here. Score 35-28 for Mahomes. Really tough, but a few small things come into play. Pirates return game with Hill, weak spots on O-Line for Direwolves. Pirates have some hogs that will push the pocket making Lamar’s life tough. Season stats: 2-0 Pirates... Both wins were close by 3 each game 

Richmond Flying Squirrels @ Miami Sharks
Poor Russell Wilson is treated like Seattle in the sim. No weapons and still manages a strong season. Honestly i give credit to Youngbucs for the production of the squad this year. Played the small ball game with weapons on offense and made it work. Swoosh put together a very solid team on both sides of the ball and fought his way to playoffs. The series has been 2-0 Miami. I’m sticking with Russell in playoffs. Watt and Russell are two commanders any team would want entering playoffs. Miami Rolls 28-20 

Freiburg Venom @ Indianapolis Predators 
Tough matchup to be on the road for. Venom is 2-0 this season. Lets be honest. Stafford should’ve been a Kong... Damn you SirA1. All fairness, how do you beat Matt Stafford? Force him to turn the ball over. Predators were great all year, but they lack the turnovers on defense. I like what Venom put together for the back 11 on defense. Plus they have the Ace in the hole... Opera Tucker! 
34-18 Venom Wins 

Tacoma @ Pirates
Pirates Win with Mahomes on a 2 game roll 

Venom @ Sharks 
Venom pulls off a big upset 

Championship
Venom vs. Pirates 
Such as real life, Mahomes hoists the NSFL trophy yet again for a HOF owner Ruskie. Stafford will put forth a great run, but ultimately falls short to stopping Mahomes and Hill. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I try not to speculate on specific names, but I agree

Rookie QBs are a scary thing, given the production compared to long time established vets

Plus the guy has Jimmy, who legitimately plays well in the sim, and is also trending up IRL

#3 pick is certain to give him an excellent opportunity to add a surefire keeper piece, without a downside risk

TK3 trying to get another QB to drop to him so he can stash and trade 

• Like 1