Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

gg ruskie

both defenses really stepped up

my running game lost it for me

really discouraging to have that 2 score lead later and give it away. Maybe I need to amp up aggressiveness, we always play too casual late and let other teams get back into it

I knew that Mahomes and the Pirates have that clutch gene.

best of luck the rest of the way. Represent!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

gg ruskie

both defenses really stepped up

my running game lost it for me

really discouraging to have that 2 score lead later and give it away. Maybe I need to amp up aggressiveness, we always play too casual late and let other teams get back into it

I knew that Mahomes and the Pirates have that clutch gene.

best of luck the rest of the way. Represent!

Man the first half was so bad for me, and the second half didn't start much better. Two missed field goals to start, Mahomes throwing two picks and eating sacks, it was just ugly outside of the Suh sack + FF + FR. But man, I'm impressed my team just kept fighting and took the lead and won. Defense played the ultimate bend-but-don't-break approach, giving up 5 FGs and just 1 TD. Need to clean up a lot of things if we want to keep this run going.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man the first half was so bad for me, and the second half didn't start much better. Two missed field goals to start, Mahomes throwing two picks and eating sacks, it was just ugly outside of the Suh sack + FF + FR. But man, I'm impressed my team just kept fighting and took the lead and won. Defense played the ultimate bend-but-don't-break approach, giving up 5 FGs and just 1 TD. Need to clean up a lot of things if we want to keep this run going.

you are the GOAT at winning these types of games

I knew a 12 point lead wasn't enough

Also, super disappointed when we kicked that FG late. I mean, you have to know that is your shot. We needed to go for it on 4th

• Like 1