Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

Everyone on my roster is available.

HOWEVER - if you’re going to inquire on the two receivers, please at least put in some more effort than “what do you want for Julio?” when you message me. Because while they are available, it’s not going to be *easy* to get them, and I need a little more effort than that.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, pwny said:

HOWEVER - if you’re going to inquire on the two receivers, please at least put in some more effort than “what do you want for Julio?” when you message me. Because while they are available, it’s not going to be *easy* to get them, and I need a little more effort than that.

What do you want for Julio AND/or MT?

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Was also stated in the pm.

Breh but it is mine. You sounding like a lawyer. If you didn’t check idk. I took a few days. When pwny said he traded his pick, I thought it was OTC but it wasn’t. And glen still processed it lol. 

Idk bro. But whatever you want. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

What don't you want for Julio and MT?