Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I would like a redraft, but the draft order is not based on what picks you currently have, but what place you finiahed last year 

also picking twice per round would male sense too

while we are at it, instead of a round by round draft, maybe teams can just pick their entire roster

Silent redraft. Every team fills out their roster (no bench) and gets to "select" every player where another team didn't select that same player. If more than one team selected a player, all those teams would have to re-pick, and this would go on until every team has a complete and unique team. 

snoop doggy dogg GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Those who have already said they're interested in returning:

Tk3
Glen
bucsfan
Scalamania
swoosh
Ruskie
Whicker (if no replacement can be found)
EaglesPeteC
RandyMossIsBoss
ravens5520
SirA1
Counselor
Rammy
YoungBucs15
Malf
khodder
Mookie

Those who said they are not returning:

pwny (?)
Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

Silent redraft. Every team fills out their roster (no bench) and gets to "select" every player where another team didn't select that same player. If more than one team selected a player, all those teams would have to re-pick, and this would go on until every team has a complete and unique team. 

snoop doggy dogg GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

how about we all get to pick who we want and duplicates allowed

then its all about sliders

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

If we did a redraft, the draft order would be randomized and serpentine... Why wouldn't it? So don't be calling for a redraft just because you have a high pick.

Personally I wouldn't mind a re-draft, shakes things up.

If we don't, maybe one way to handle the folded teams is to hold an open bidding war involving S21 picks BEFORE the S20 draft (where all picks in a given round are assumed equal, and the tiebreaker is randomizer?) Players not taken in that process end up in draft pool. So everyone will have an equal shot at the likes of Julio or Michael Thomas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If we did a redraft, the draft order would be randomized and serpentine... Why wouldn't it? So don't be calling for a redraft just because you have a high pick.

Personally I wouldn't mind a re-draft, shakes things up.

If we don't, maybe one way to handle the folded teams is to hold an open bidding war involving S21 picks BEFORE the S20 draft (where all picks in a given round are assumed equal, and the tiebreaker is randomizer?) Players not taken in that process end up in draft pool. So everyone will have an equal shot at the likes of Julio or Michael Thomas. 

In a re draft format. Would teams with extra draft capital keep those picks from the teams they belonged too? Something to think about

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm really just joking about a redraft. I don't think we should do anything that dramatic

I’m joking unless nacho says we’re doing it and doing it based off of the current draft order

👀