Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Since so many of us have gone international - it must be brutal for our teams to travel. How would you dice up the league if you were to realign?

*Note - just for fun, not actually suggesting realignment

Euro Division (Blue)

Reykjavik Direwolves
Norway Knights
Southview Saints
Freiburg Venom
Egypt Starfells (I realize this is cheating, but they are on the Mediterranean, so whatevs)

The South Division (Red)

South Africa Woolley Mammoths
Rio de Janeiro Pirates
Miami Sharks
Rocket City Trash Pandas
Little Rock Uni Royals

The Rust Belt Division (Brown)

Chicago Fire
Indianapolis Predators
Iowa Jagwads
Scranton Papermakers
Richmond Flying Squirrels (Another liberty, but again, I don't care)

The West Division (Green)

Anchorage Eskimos
Seattle Sonics
Tacoma Thunder

Phoenix Rattlers
Hanoi Viet Kong (So far East that I am calling them "West")

I’m all for realignment 

but I’d prefer straight random seeding

On 2/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, Malfatron said:

keepers

QB derek carr (oak) - 4

HB Chris Carson (SEA) - 3

WR DK Metcalf (Sea) - 1

WR Terry McLaurin (Wash) - 1

OT Ronnie Stanley (BAL) - 3

FS Devin McCourty (NE) - 2

G Brandon Scherff (WAS) - 2

DE Michael Bennett (NE) - 3

PS - Drew Lock - 1

total: 20

relocate/rebrand team:  Norway Knights

same logo

stadium name: The Northen Lights

@TheKillerNacho

Did i do this right?

Sure.

• Like 1

Ok I processed keepers in the OP, and gave everyone their Season 20 keepers.

But, yeah, just doing that made me remember just how much time I used to sink into this thing. And, frankly, I'm sure you guys have noticed: I simply haven't been around, because my life situation right now has left me with very little actual free time. I was trying to resist this conclusion now for awhile but given how passionate I am about this and all the time and effort I put in previously to develop this league into what it is, I wanted to give it my best effort to continue. And frankly, also for the wonderful community of owners we've built over the last ten or so years.

And I still want to continue.

But I'm going to need help. Serious help. The simulation of games and compiling stats isn't so much the problem. But I need someone who would be willing to step in as the league's commissioner, someone who can manage virtually everything else, from the forum perspective... running the draft, processing trades, keepers. While keeping a similar format as to what I always kept, preferably.

And I feel that if someone can do that, it should take enough of a load off my plate that I can continue.

...It's really quite a shame that my free time basically dropped to this level at around the same time the playoffs started.

But yeah.

If anyone wants to give that a go, I'd appreciate it. I need someone to run the draft. Probably best for someone who has been around awhile and knows how I typically do things. I can provide the raw remaining players list. And I'll try to check the site as much as possible to answer any questions you might have.

This may only be a temporary thing. If my work load decreases again, I'll definitely be back as 100% Nacho. But right now I'm about 10% Nacho.

Cheers.

• Like 5