2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

Kendall Fuller, Austin Hooper and Thomas Davis is now kinda what I’m expecting. I think they’ll spend big on Hooper and go the cheaper route on others which is probably the smart play for a 3-13 team. While I’d love to have Amari Cooper, I just don’t think he’s worth the money he wants. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Cousin's gets additional money added to his 84 guaranteed with just 1 playoff win under his belt so please keep that in mind when judging others deals. For 1 Playoff Win he's basically pocketed 144 million already plus whatever the extension will give him. 

Keep that negativity to yourself!  xD

Packers signed ILB Christian Kirksey (2/$16M). 

I think this is a good thing, because I considered them likely contenders to sign two of the guys I want (Austin Hooper and Joe Schobert). I think it absolutely takes them out of the running for the Wisconsin boy Schobert, and it’s going to eat up some of their fairly limited cap room ($22M before signing Kirksey, per OTC), which may cause them to go a little more conservative in their offers to Hooper.