2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well I'm sure Whitworth will go back to the Rams or he’ll retire. I'd love to get Glenn in a trade or if he's cut, he’d be a long term answer. Peters is $10m of less, that would be one of my top choices I figured he’d be more. I'd rather have Beachum on a one year $10M deal then to re-sign Penn, Penn should be $5M at the most, if argue $3M, since he played $16M last year I could see a slight raise but doubling his salary for avg play last year is as high as I’d go for him.

I like Glenn as far as talent but for him to stay healthy is a tall order.

if the bengals go Burrow it may be worth it to see if they would move Jonah for Trent. Unlikely but worth a shot

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LoganF89 said:

I like Glenn as far as talent but for him to stay healthy is a tall order.

if the bengals go Burrow it may be worth it to see if they would move Jonah for Trent. Unlikely but worth a shot

I'd take either. Yeah, Glenn has battled injuries, but so has Trent. So, what's the difference there?

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Kendall Fuller come on down!

I was beyond words mad when we traded Fuller please make this right. He just has a knack for making plays. He could be going into his best years and we will have a pass rush this guy could be a game wrecker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I was beyond words mad when we traded Fuller please make this right. He just has a knack for making plays. He could be going into his best years and we will have a pass rush this guy could be a game wrecker

I would have to ask what happens to Moreland than? Fuller to me is a Great Slot CB witch Moreland may grow to be. Fuller can't be signed to be a #2 or #1 CB. I'd be willing to let Dunbar play out this season and possible FRANCHISE him next year if he was to have another Great season. 

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I would have to ask what happens to Moreland than? Fuller to me is a Great Slot CB witch Moreland may grow to be. Fuller can't be signed to be a #2 or #1 CB. I'd be willing to let Dunbar play out this season and possible FRANCHISE him next year if he was to have another Great season. 

Moreland is small but I’d love to see him be able to play a side!!! That guy is a game wrecker in off zone outside coverage. Has hands and a nose for the ball im completely okay with Fuller being maxed in the slot

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Moreland is small but I’d love to see him be able to play a side!!! That guy is a game wrecker in off zone outside coverage. Has hands and a nose for the ball im completely okay with Fuller being maxed in the slot

Being Small he'd have to build some muscle or just be that playmaker while cover Big #1/#2 guys. 

58 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Hopefully Moreau or Moreland take the next step bc we’re going to need one of them to be the solid 3rd.

Hey the more the better. While Moreau hasn't earned a big extention, he hasn't earned his way off the team ethier. Adding a CB would just push the talent of what the Skins already have. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Yup. I was saying that all last year. Even though he's small, he's a better fit on the outside and plays better/bigger there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

anybody here interested in Kirksy?

I think he's played like 7 games in the past 2 seasons? He's talented but I wouldn't trust him to stay healthy. I'd rather see if Reuben Foster can get back to 100% health before signing another question mark.

Ideally, we can sign Littleton. If not, I'd like to see SDH get an opportunity. Roll with Holcomb, SDH, Bostic and bring Foster back along slowly