2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

2 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I mean I’m not trading Trent for him unless it’s a higher pick 2nd or 3rd for him 

It’s getting to the point where you can simply lose Trent for nothing or actually get something of value in return. If they offer a 4th and Njoku I take it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

What's your def of  a B A F A. Mid range mediocre players or overpriced ? 

Mid range mediocre players for higher contracts then they should get. We really go after nobody who’s worth a damn and then spend a bunch on some guy who’s getting cut in two years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Mid range mediocre players for higher contracts then they should get. We really go after nobody who’s worth a damn and then spend a bunch on some guy who’s getting cut in two years. 

You ever think that the best players just don't want to play in DC bc we don't win? The Redskins have to build a culture of winning, that wasn't going to happen in one draft or one free agency. I'd say we have some players we've acquired over the last 5 years that can help us get there, but some of them are still young and developing and we obviously need more.

It's a process, I'm not at all shocked that the top FAs don't want to come to DC. There are more players then just them though and we’ll be fine and I trust Rivera to start to build a culture of winning w/ in this organization.

I don't see any reason to overreact bc we couldn't sign Austin Hooper and some other guys.

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It’s getting to the point where you can simply lose Trent for nothing or actually get something of value in return. If they offer a 4th and Njoku I take it. 

Well that wouldn't be nothing. That'd be a starting TE and possibly a future starter at another position or a good back up.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They can have him! He's not worth that. I look forward to watching Wes Martin mull guys in the run game for the next 3 - hopefully more - years in a Redskins uniform.

Yeah, I am good with not matching that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You ever think that the best players just don't want to play in DC bc we don't win? The Redskins have to build a culture of winning, that wasn't going to happen in one draft or one free agency. I'd say we have some players we've acquired over the last 5 years that can help us get there, but some of them are still young and developing and we obviously need more.

It's a process, I'm not at all shocked that the top FAs don't want to come to DC. There are more players then just them though and we’ll be fine and I trust Rivera to start to build a culture of winning w/ in this organization.

I don't see any reason to overreact bc we couldn't sign Austin Hooper and some other guys.

I mean, the Browns just signed Hooper so that totally throws your argument out the window.