Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That's up to you man. I mean...it helps if you respond to PM's. If you're not interested there is no hard feelings. The lack of communication told me your interest level was more like -1 outta 1000

Feel free to bounce ideas off of me until you replace me. And I will attempt to do a better job of reading and responding to PM's until then. 

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

@SirA1 or @wolfeyestrk which characters likely created the vampire, spirit, and soldier 

Vampires are generally black but a minority have been white or red. Spirit is usually white or black and soldiers are primarily white and red. Og note there is alot of bleed from one color to the next in terms of creature type

30 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@SirA1

@wolfeyestrk

Looking at some of the characters they appear to have different cards, is there a reason, would it impact this set up?

Mtg is run by wizards of the coast they have plot oriented stories running thru the background each time they release a set of cards a change of color is usually reminiscent of a change of personality. Red -angry rash

blue - quick witted I.e wizards and counterspells

Green- stampedes and huge strong creatures

White -lockdown and soldiers unity is might

Black-poison raising creatures from the dead zombies

Vote Count

12 SirA – Orca, Pickle, Counselor, Squire, Josh, Forge, daboyle, Bcb, Touch, gopher, Matts, MWil
2 Squire – Dome, Rags
2 Matts – Swag, ET
2 Counselor – SirA, Wolf
1 Dome – [Zombie]

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”