Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why was Wolfe of all players blocked and not you Mwil? When you had been essentially providing the most chatter in thread “appearing like you were trying to solve this game”?

this post and your interactions with mwil 

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m a little scared you have come off your strong push on me? But I feel pretty confident. I wouldn’t tell you to lock your vote though, while I do feel confident in my read I got a little emotional and BCB is right I shouldn’t have locked yet. Keep watching the thread. 

coupled with the fact no one, absolutely no one was willing to push you im willing to try some of my other hunchs i have two im getting closer to being sure and you already hit one of them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m a little scared you have come off your strong push on me? But I feel pretty confident. I wouldn’t tell you to lock your vote though, while I do feel confident in my read I got a little emotional and BCB is right I shouldn’t have locked yet. Keep watching the thread. 

It happens dude.  Get the emotions out with the vote.   Only lock when we have an investigation result 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Pickle Rick what you thinking, let’s find some scum before the Daytona 500 starts

Mwil is lock scum based on yesterday when he kept pushing daboyle with lie after lie that I proved him wrong 

Naz is my d1 scum read and I stil like it.  I am a little hesitant bc I would bet skipping night was a scum move (probably mwil) and seemed set up naz.  It could have been just a consequence they didn't foresee but who knows.  

My strongest read by far is mwil, then naz.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

BCB allegedly cleared Forge a few days ago and Malf essentially lol cleared him with the flip and yet Pickle Rick pushes him on voting for me.

I agree with Rags. He went from 0 this game to “Full Pickle Mode” in a snap. That seems contrived.

WTF @MWil23 who did I push for voting you? 

Answer this 

@gopherwrestler I'm gonna tag you with all of these horrific posts that you need to see

On 2/14/2020 at 9:47 PM, Whicker said:

You begin the game with 5 loyalty counters.

You have all the loyalty abilities of all your dead teammates.

You are deathproof as long as at least one teammate of yours is living. If you survive a death due to this ability, your identity and this ability will be revealed.

@rackcs is still in the game

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wait, so do we think racks is lynchproof?

Above is racks role.  Says he is deathproof as long as one of his teammates is living 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

In light of this, would it be likely that there is at least 1 Indy or a second scum group? Otherwise the censor would say Gatewatch or Nicol Bolas aligned.

That or BCB is lying, albeit Orca has a similar ability. Throw in the fact that we have Josh/Squire/Dome/Gopher all with some variation of a watch/track/motion sensor and Whicker has repeated some similar roles.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Any chance he’s telling the truth on any of this?

This feels like you're Indy hunting.