Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Vote Count
7 Matts – Joshstra, Gopher, Counselor, Rags, daboyle, KSJ, Pickle
1 Rackcs – Touch
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

5 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

a blue gatewatched aligned planeswalker whos focus is in creature polymorphing and player control according to the wiki

her card in the game as far as i can tell is summoning wizard creatures and making enemy spells cost more

https://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=460983

i dont know how host would interpret that in the game 

Ya well I’m fairly certain he is the elf person. Go back to d1 VC counselor said he had the zombies and Matts was the only other one (outside of me) that moves and had and elf creature out there.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@gopherwrestler. Who are you referring to in the "fairly certain he is the elf creature"?

Matts,, or did I completely miss a claim? For one I have no idea if the elf creature is good or bad in the actual game of MTG. Just seemed odd the first VC whicker had no votes creatures, and as soon as me, matts, and counselor voted there was two creatures that popped up. Counselor has already claimed having zombie creatures.

Just now, squire12 said:

Would you be willing to look at bcb?

TBH, I can't ever get a read on him one way or the other. I'd absolutely be willing, as I assume in a game with 23 players that at least 5-6 are scum, not to mention the possibilities of INDY players. What stands out to you about his game/meta that warrants looking into?

Also, others please weigh in, but in a 23 game setup, what typically would we be looking at?

17:6

15:6:2

16:5:2

17:5:1

@Counselor you seem very confident that all 3 hits last night were scum hits. What's your rationale? Why are you excluding the possibility of a vigilante mis-hit? Is it because Orca died? (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@rackcs sooo about that? 

I disagree with swag's numbers there. For example, he says he got me right last game in gopher's world 2 but he was wrong, calling me scum multiple times. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I remember every single one of those games he mentioned but he was 100% wrong about his read on me last game so I don't trust his 70% figure that he pretty much pulled out of his ***.

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag had been pretty on point with racks reads for a while now. I didn’t realize it was quite to that extent how on point but racks telling him had a hard time reading him felt completely off. Not only because it’s not the truth but Swag has also said he felt he was town. 

racks literally was saying Swag was wrong on him. 

I was saying that swag in general doesn't know how to read me, nothing to do with this game itself. Just like last game as town when I repeatedly said people didn't know how to read me.

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TBH, I can't ever get a read on him one way or the other. I'd absolutely be willing, as I assume in a game with 23 players that at least 5-6 are scum, not to mention the possibilities of INDY players. What stands out to you about his game/meta that warrants looking into?

Also, others please weigh in, but in a 23 game setup, what typically would we be looking at?

17:6

15:6:2

16:5:2

17:5:1

@Counselor you seem very confident that all 3 hits last night were scum hits. What's your rationale? Why are you excluding the possibility of a vigilante mis-hit? Is it because Orca died? (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

It’s just an assumption. The only one I think could be a vig hit is Dome. Orca and Swag were clearly town. 

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I disagree with swag's numbers there. For example, he says he got me right last game in gopher's world 2 but he was wrong, calling me scum multiple times. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I remember every single one of those games he mentioned but he was 100% wrong about his read on me last game so I don't trust his 70% figure that he pretty much pulled out of his ***.

I was saying that swag in general doesn't know how to read me, nothing to do with this game itself. Just like last game as town when I repeatedly said people didn't know how to read me.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, SwAg said:

Even if I believe he could competently fake this, I don’t know how he gets clearance from his team.  Unless he has a similarly incompetent team, like rack and the Twins.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, SwAg said:

Tell rack that I said hi in that chat of yours while he feigns afk

On 2/3/2020 at 10:53 PM, SwAg said:

See look, Rack.  It’s actually Forge who is the converter.  Maybe conversion therapy has shocked your brain too much, you shook little *****.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:59 PM, SwAg said:

Yeah, I can’t help that conversion therapy has just zapped Rack so much that his brain is all raddled.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:43 AM, SwAg said:

Hur dur, my name is Rack and my brain no work too good because I’ve been electrocuted repeatedly because my parents thought I was gay

On 2/4/2020 at 12:44 AM, SwAg said:

Rack is such a *****.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:12 AM, SwAg said:

I hate Rack and wish he was dead.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, SwAg said:

Your scum game is just being terrible.  So, if people think you’re scum, what does that tell you?

On 2/4/2020 at 11:02 PM, SwAg said:

Matts at least could make sense.  Rack just sounds like a moron in that context.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:59 PM, SwAg said:

you’re dumb too.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:35 PM, SwAg said:

Alright, so here we go:

Forge
Counselor

rack
squire
Josh
KSJ

MWil
tk3
Matts

So, that is your ranking on who has been the nicest to me so far this game.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, SwAg said:

Alright, so we had some movement on the list.  Looks like rack moved up on the nice list, Counselor fell a spot, MWil is yellowish blue but not quite blue, KSJ/Josh are blue because they haven’t expressed a desire to hurt me, and Matts was always Red but now he’s Red on my list.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:12 PM, SwAg said:

You convinced me, Rack.  I’m shocked at how much you’ve improved.

Are you sure? 

#1. he was third party so he likely didn’t even care what you were

#2 those are most of the interactions with you that I found. There was nothing under “racks” it was all under “rack” and I found a few quotes surrounding those that he quoted you. He spent most of the time calling you a simpleton and then a portion of the way through pretty much starts calling you dumb town. 

• Like 1