Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What happened yesterday/last night? Squire came out with a NON TOWN invest on Rack and people bailed down the stretch/went Matts. @squire12 thanks for the visuals as always:

These are the votes on Matts. When I logged off yesterday to move a swing-set, it was an 8-7 Matts/Rack split.

These are the votes on Rack. Aside from those voting, it's interesting to see that the Vampire controller went him today, making it either look to be Town, albeit the controller could be using WIFOM to throw away a vote if pressed later.

BCB explained his rationale as to picking Squire and claims to have cleared Forge.

Additional notes:

MD4L didn't vote, and Josh claims that MD4L didn't move last night in addition to not voting. 

Rack didn't vote, and with others theorizing that he was "holding his vote to the end" (I believe Touch floated this idea), likely wanted to make it look like he was the factions preferred lynch over Matts/using Town's tunneling against them.

To be honest, I'm more than suspicious of anyone that doesn't go Rack again today, barring some type of invest to the contrary.

The vampire vote was on matts 

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

Host note: Vampire* was moved to Matts before final VC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

What good would that have done.  Scum wouldn't willingly get on a census and they probably would have killed me to make Forge look guilty had I came out with it 

No but town would.  I would have been all over squire if I knew for sure what you were doing 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The vampire vote was on matts 

YES! I knew I was forgetting something. I even said that earlier, SMH.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from those voting, it's interesting to see that the Vampire controller went him today, making it either look to be Town, albeit the controller could be using WIFOM to throw away a vote if pressed later.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No but town would.  I would have been all over squire if I knew for sure what you were doing 

I get that but it's also putting a big bullseye on me if I came out with it with would have made you o anyone else voting for me pointless if I'm dead lol 

• Like 1

9 Rackcs - [Zombie], Daboyle, Squire, Rags, Counselor, Josh, {Josh}, Mwil, Gopher
1 Malf - Pickle
1 Counselor - Wolf
1 Squire - Rackcs
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit) 

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are two Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”