Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh, my wife would totally say "damn, she's got a nice ***" while drowing her in a toilet. And, she would.

- True story: my wife's family came to the US from Mexico back in the 1870s, right after the Texas revolution. One of her great, great, great, great granduncle's once killed six people over a gallon of milk. So, murder is absolutely on the menu for this family.

- True story #2: my wife has a cousin (we'll call her "Lefty") who is currently in Huntsville Womens' prison for killing the woman who her husband cheated on her with. When Lefty first found out about the infidelity, she kidnapped the woman and tortured her for a day. With this being her first offense (a serious one, but her first) she only got a few years in prison. She gets out... first thing she does is gets a gun, tracks down the woman again while she's going to work and shoots her about 12 times, killing her. This time... she gets 40 years in prison. Rightfully so, family or not.

Moral of these story? I married into a family of killers with absolutely zero remorse. 

GOOD GOD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

My cousin shot his wife cause he developed a crush on the new girl at work 

That's a thing in Afghanistan. A legit thing - if you don't like your wife or if you find another woman, you're totally in your lane if you kill her.

...I feel like I've taken a very dark turn in this thread. My CIA handlers aren't going to be happy about this one.

• Like 1

Day 1

gopherwrestler – Orca (16), Swag (20)
Dome -
Ragnarok -
Nazgul – Dome (20)
ET80 -
Counselor – Rags (16), Gopher (16), Swag (19), SirA (22), ET (29)
JoshstraDaymus – Matts (25)
daboyle250 – Slappy (16)
MD4L – Swag (18)
squire12 – Orca (21)
theuntouchable -
Matts4313 – SirA (14)
Pickle Rick -
bcb1213 -
kingseanjohn -
The Orca – Swag (19)
SwAg -
Slappy Mc -
wolfeyestrk -
Mwil23 – MD4L (25)
SirA1 – Counselor (25)
rackcs – Bcb (25)
Forge – KSJ (18)

Vote Count
3 Swag – MD4L, Orca, Gopher
1 ET - Counselor
1 Dome – Naz
1 SirA – Matts
1 Orca – Squire
1 Slappy – daboyle
1 KSJ – Forge
1 Matts – Josh
1 Counselor – SirA
1 MD4L – Mwil
1 Bcb - Rack

There is an Elf creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

My cousin's ex boyfriend tried to kidnap her for seeing a new guy. He had put blocks behind her tires so when she tried to leave in the morning she wouldn't be able to. The cops found duct tape and rope and all kinds of **** in his trunk. It was pretty wild.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My cousin's ex boyfriend tried to kidnap her for seeing a new guy. He had put blocks behind her tires so when she tried to leave in the morning she wouldn't be able to. The cops found duct tape and rope and all kinds of **** in his trunk. It was pretty wild.

Love is a dangerous game