Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I did. So you are saying you were allowed to create a creature and use it the same night? 

Anyone else find that a lie?

I had the creature from the start.  

I actually think that both counselor and I are town.  It could have been started that way as a means to get players to pick sides with 1 being viewed as town and the other being viewed as scum.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I had the creature from the start.  

I actually think that both counselor and I are town.  It could have been started that way as a means to get players to pick sides with 1 being viewed as town and the other being viewed as scum.  

So I will ask one last time....so you have the elf creature? 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

So effectively, you are lying then.  

I tried to target someone, but my creature was caught in stasis.  So someone either visited me (maybe you did not see them ...ninja)  or you are fabricating your information here to save Sir A?

i'm not fabricating anything and i'm more than willing to go SirA.

whicker told me you went nowhere, and nobody visited you besides me.

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

SirA is Bolas Aligned. That is all I know. Vote 1 isnt vote any. Wanted to see if anyone responded of those 3. Felt Squire and possibly Pickle was with SirA based on how they started day. Pickle followed me Squire ignored me. Pretty confident Pickle not with SirA, but Squire is imo

Thanks for the clarification.

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm all in. SirA is Bolas Aligned. 100%. Learned from @bcb1213 I believe in past who held invest long time in day to see how people react with guilty. Dont like that method completely, used my own 

SirA today, and assuming he flips red, that looks good for Counselor. I actually agree with Dome, in that I don't see scum you faking this that early in the game, short of him having some type of incredible ability on an invest N1 and you having a weak one.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, IMO, I want clarification on why the delay red letter. Why not come out confident RIGHT AWAY? Why is Pickle on the list? To give him more credibility since we always accuse him of teaming up with his brother? Why Squire? Why 3 people at all?

Here's an example as to why I think he COULD have faked it (not guaranteed that he did):

Whicker HATES censors/tricorders, and ZERO way he uses them in this game. It looks to me like Orca may have thought about faking a tricorder (ala me last game), then backpedaled realizing this was a bad idea because of last game and Whicker not using it, and went straight to an all in red letter.

@The Orca, just to be clear, you have a POSITIVE NIGHT INVEST on SirA?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

i'm not fabricating anything and i'm more than willing to go SirA.

whicker told me you went nowhere, and nobody visited you besides me.

I tried to target someone, my creature (elf) was caught in stasis.  

How you saw no one else nor saw me try to leave and target someone is a mystery.  Ninja from someone targeting me, you lying are the 2 things I can think of.   And no, I  do not have a ninja move

34 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh good.  So @SwAg is the d1 policy lynch forever.  

Oh wait, you are a hypocrite xD

well, i'm allowed to hold different people to different standards based on their reputation or standing with me.

and example: I'd let my niece dog-sit and give her keys to my house while I went on vacation. But the guy doing street cleanup as part of his community service requirements wouldn't be given that same kind of trust.

so no, i'm not a hypocrite, because the two things you're trying to compare aren't the same at all.

• Like 3

Just now, squire12 said:

I tried to target someone, my creature (elf) was caught in stasis.  

How you saw no one else nor saw me try to leave and target someone is a mystery.  Ninja from someone targeting me, you lying are the 2 things I can think of.   And no, I  do not have a ninja move

So there's a ninja roleblocker? that's what we're going with?

if you visited someone and were roleblocked because of your visit, you'd have to think I saw that visit. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

So there's a ninja roleblocker? that's what we're going with?

if you visited someone and were roleblocked because of your visit, you'd have to think I saw that visit. 

I can only tell you what I tried to do and what happened.... which I have stated several times.  What you saw or claimed to see/not see is out of my control.  

25 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Coughing up the nights crap, then trying to eat, here are some posts I quoted while coughing, sure I missed some

SirA is Bolas Aligned. That is all I know. Vote 1 isnt vote any. Wanted to see if anyone responded of those 3. Felt Squire and possibly Pickle was with SirA based on how they started day. Pickle followed me Squire ignored me. Pretty confident Pickle not with SirA, but Squire is imo

I'm all in. SirA is Bolas Aligned. 100%. Learned from @bcb1213 I believe in past who held invest long time in day to see how people react with guilty. Dont like that method completely, used my own 

Cant remember why I quoted this but will say look above

You are Bolas Aligned. I still disagree with you on Lilliana. Explain why she is evil and cant be town?

It's really imo the smart play ito lay low when you have a result and let the day play out a bit.  You get more info this way.  When you report early, it allows scum to just hop on and remain quiet and don't learn as much. 

• Like 1