Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Anybody know where orca had that post of why he picked to look into SirA last night? Feel like I want to reread that.

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

SirA and I think it was Wolf seemed the most knowledgeable on the material, both felt Counselor was bad. Neither responded when I questioned why Liliana was for sure bad. Seems like she was part of the Gatewatch according to what I have read and SirA posted(I havent read the OP thoroughly though to see how it plays into this game). Given how SirA was pushing the fact more than Wolf I decided to check him N1. Seemed like an odd push given how Counselor appeared to present everything imo. Didnt think he would do any of the claiming D1 as scum

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I realize rack is terrible, but I sorta think he’s Town being terrible instead of scum being terrible for a change.

32 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well you also don't know how to read me so

31 minutes ago, SwAg said:

clearly

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s a pretty curious response to me saying I think you’re Town.

29 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean, you're right this time. I'm just saying in general you're bad at reading me.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm pretty sure I've been right over 70% of the time.

@rackcs sooo about that?