Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

@JoshstraDaymus

Journal entry 1:

I have no idea what’s going on. I’m hoping to just to *** backwards my way into a win like the RNG flag football game. I haven’t won the title yet but I’m confident.

____

Journal entry:

Yesterday, I missed the chance to save Naz by tying the vote, but I honestly don’t feel like it would have changed things.

My alliance with DaBoyle, Naz, and Malfatron is in shambles. Malf is the last alive and hasn’t responded on discord in over 24 hours.

To say that I was disappointed in myself is an understatement for yesterday but I’m hoping to get better at it

ET is dangerous. I like the guy but he’s got a good influence on this site in general. Mods often do. I would have loved for ET to be my ride or die to the end, but I don’t think that’s doable. Malf would have been a good option, and I promised hes my guy to the end but due to the lack of communication now, I don’t think that’s happening.

Malf eluded to the BDL group sticking together, I’m honestly just hoping to splinter them alittle but. how? Not a clue.

I mathematically cannot win Round 4 at this point I think. Would have been nice.

I lean to reaching out to someone like Orca or MWill. Orca and I have literally never been on the same page in a game, might make for a fun mix and some mayhem.

____

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

My alliance never helped or betrayed me.  Was a great way to play 

Your strategy was probably the best strategy to get into - live on an island. 

It's probably my next effort.

• Like 1