The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

6 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Have you read nothing? I’ve stated my thought on orca. Also on whicker multiple times 

6 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’re basically asking for myself to repeat and you’ve gave no thoughts on mine?

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Have you not followed along?

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

So gopher has maintained that he's made a case on Orca and that I'm not following along. When pressed about the case he keeps giving me read up and why not 

The reason for this is he hasn't made a case. His strongest Orca post despite voting him all game is Orca isn't posting a bunch of gifs 

Probably counting on me being lazy town and not checking but I had some time on my hands today 

Gopher has breezed through, made up he has made cases and was the counterwagon to yesterday's lynch that got flipped late 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

So the case you wanted me to recall vividly was a single sentence you posted day two 

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Orca kinda just sliding by huh

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I would like to lynch Gopher

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why?

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

So you expected Bcb to remember one sentence you had on D1 that represents your orca push, yet you don’t remember any of my posts today that represent my push of you? 

Gopher is obvious scum. @The Orca the perception of your game is on the line here. You know very well I don’t forget games I play. If you make the correct decision here then I’ll forever acknowledge a great scumhunting decision by you. If you don’t... well... you know how I like to joke about things 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gopher is obvious scum. @The Orca the perception of your game is on the line here. You know very well I don’t forget games I play. If you make the correct decision here then I’ll forever acknowledge a great scumhunting decision by you. If you don’t... well... you know how I like to joke about things 

for what reason is he OBVIOUS other than being mostly absent?

I'd probably lean Orca over Gopher for that role

The only thing about Gopher that troubles me is the seeming attempt to have him saved yesterday, but it could have easily been efforts to save you as well

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So whicker and who else in your mind?  I would like to think you have some thoughts on the remaining players.

My top 3 would be Whicker, Touch, Tk3

Bcb was cleared and I'm trusting that. I dont see a godfather type role or frame of some kind in a limited role high vanilla game. I'm leaning you and Gopher as town. I'd say you more town than Gopher for the obvious participation difference

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

for what reason is he OBVIOUS other than being mostly absent?

I'd probably lean Orca over Gopher for that role

The only thing about Gopher that troubles me is the seeming attempt to have him saved yesterday, but it could have easily been efforts to save you as well

Not just absent, the posts he has made have been completely disconnected. He got on to Bcb for not remembering his one sentence push of Orca and accused him of not being caught up. Then, I push Gopher all day and halfway through, he asks why. Every reason he’s given for someone being scum, he’s been guilty of himself.