The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

you're not going back far enough

I played way more before the site switch and did that much more often

But I guess you are right. More recently I've just done nothing N1

I don’t go further back than when I joined.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Man Whicker I know I didn’t play well but that was bad

@Whicker you did the right thing in questioning Daboyle.   Last game, there was not enough questioning of t @JoshstraDaymus and his result of Matts being tracked to swag.  That lead to a town mis lynch.  Worked out in the end.

It did dominate the narrative for D2 and that allowed touch and I to just slide on by.  commenting on some of your questioning, but never getting into the heat of it.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Haven’t been reading what happened after the game ended. Just stating a fact that I’ve been holding in for a couple days. 

I don’t give one iota flip how I played. At least I don’t mess with people’s heads and try to get them to quit the game 

I’m going to be the outlier, but I think Whicker played well, no cap.  He was wrong a lot, but no one ever faulted his analytical process, which is the base of what we have as Town, particularly Vanilla Town.  The closest anyone came was saying that Daboyle is a ***** and wouldn’t do that as scum, but even that relented because Whicker actually made sense if you read it instead of seeing paragraphs and skipping them.

• Like 3