Kevin King Time?

TheOnlyThing

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You go to ganes quite a bit, do you have the Green/Gold package or know someone who does? I have never had it before but was emailed a code from the Packers for a free year for being a ticket holder.

Yes my parents (effectively me) has the green season tkts and my gparents have 2 adjoining seats as well. So 4 in the family.

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes my parents (effectively me) has the green season tkts and my gparents have 2 adjoining seats as well. So 4 in the family.

Whomever is the listed account holder should've got emailed a free code for Gamepass.

First time I've had it happen this year, was a nice gift to find in my inbox in August.

I think King earned a start.  They talked all offseason about the CBs merit system and such, well even though he's a rookie he went out and played physical and balled out.  Rollins and Randall both bombed but I'd stick with Rollins since he at least tackles guys after he gives up a catch and he'll come up and smack someone every once in a while.  Sometimes I have no idea what Randall is doing out there.  He plays soft and just stands out there flat footed until the WR is smoking past him.

1 hour ago, eyecatcher said:

Do we play another elite offense?  The Lions can be really good and maybe New Orleans but I don't see any offense that is elite.  

Any team with a upper echelon QB and some weapons is going to present problems for us, especially on the road. Teams that immediately come to mind are Dallas and Pittsburgh. Those are our toughest games remaining, neither is ATL and the problems they present, but both will likely push the 27-30 point mark on us, especially Dallas. Lions always have potential because of Stafford but we seem to play pretty well against them even in Detroit. Same for Minny. I'd be concerned about Brees and NO but not so much at Lambeau. 

Bottom-line is that when I saw the schedule at the beginning of the year, 3 games scared me, Atlanta, Dallas and Pittsburgh with Atlanta being the runaway in terms of being the toughest due to the match-up. Dallas is second even though we won there last year.  

3 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Yeah Hayward for 5-6m/yr would be the perfect slot guy, not sure why we let him walk....Guess they incorrectly thought they had something in Randall/Rollins/Gunter

Hayward was trash with us his last year here.

24 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

I think King earned a start.  They talked all offseason about the CBs merit system and such, well even though he's a rookie he went out and played physical and balled out.  Rollins and Randall both bombed but I'd stick with Rollins since he at least tackles guys after he gives up a catch and he'll come up and smack someone every once in a while.  Sometimes I have no idea what Randall is doing out there.  He plays soft and just stands out there flat footed until the WR is smoking past him.

He looks so lost. Thinking too much or something

The Randall we are seeing for GB is not the kid I saw some film of back in college.  That kid was flying around, not thinking, just reacting.  This new version stinks.  Either he needs to get it, or he needs to ride the pine.  He is exactly the kind of player you bench...first round pick who is underperforming.  Sends a message to the rest of the squad and it should light a fire under him.  Get a couple good practices out of him and then see if he can replicate it on the field.  I predict a healthy scratch from the gameday active roster is in his future.

Archived