Week 3 GDT - Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

is it me or if Foster was playing we would be 2-1 right now.

Maybe. Bowman is a legit problem imo. If he was TED in a 3-4 that could live closer to inside the has, he'd be ok. but he's being asked to cover ground and make tackles he just can't do anymore. 

This is the worst game i've seen from Bowman in a long time. Missed 4 or 5 tackles today. 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

The refs just want us to draft Rosen.

But for real that was a bunk call. If someone can find an alternative angle of that penalty @ me because I'm really curious what the refs saw.

Same here. I thought the corner was just as grabby anyway from the back angle.

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Hoyer probably saved his job after his god awful start. 

Not even a good game for him, but I'f i'm Lynch and York, I'm feelin pretty solid after the moxy they showed. 

I mean maybe this is the front they'll put on publicly, but better QB play and we win

3 minutes ago, Geek said:

The refs just want us to draft Rosen.

But for real that was a bunk call. If someone can find an alternative angle of that penalty @ me because I'm really curious what the refs saw.

I honestly think Taylor's quickness is what drew the penalty; he was off that DB so quick, but I don't think it had anything to do with pushing off.

4 minutes ago, John232 said:

Hoyer probably saved his job after his god awful start. 

Not even a good game for him, but I'f i'm Lynch and York, I'm feelin pretty solid after the moxy they showed. 

Hoyer had a good game for him without question. Sure he had a terrible pick and made some other bad decisions, but he's not a good QB so that is expected. But he made some nice throws and had the offense moving all game. This was the best our offense has looked since 2012 days. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Maybe. Bowman is a legit problem imo. If he was TED in a 3-4 that could live closer to inside the has, he'd be ok. but he's being asked to cover ground and make tackles he just can't do anymore. 

This is the worst game i've seen from Bowman in a long time. Missed 4 or 5 tackles today. 

It may be my sentimental side but I don't think we can judge him yet. Some guys come back quick from achiles but it still should be a two year recovery. At least I'm gonna tell myself that tonight while I'm crying myself to sleep with my two dogs, Willis and Bowman. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good game, fellas. I had a freaking heart attack. At least both our teams showed some offense and put on a show.

Definitely. Fun game all throughout. Neither defense could stop the other all game. Goff looked really good, and that OL is for real.

2 minutes ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

I mean maybe this is the front they'll put on publicly, but better QB play and we win

And? Should they feel responsible that Hoyer has been playing like trash even by his standards? Dude is a stop gap, you're not looking at this play and trying to draw any serious prognosis for the future of this team. 

Seeing guys like Taylor, the O-line, Hyde, Breida and Garcon all step  up. That's what i'm excited about. 

Bowman played bad, but it's almost criminal asking him to play on a short week. He just can't do that at this point of his career. If Foster returns next week, then Bowman will probably look better. Armstrong blows so many assignments and makes the others looks a bit worse than what they are.

As for Saleh, he's going to have to mix up his coverages a lot more. Way too predictable and the defense isn't sound enough to execute his style of play against an offense like this one.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely. Fun game all throughout. Neither defense could stop the other all game. Goff looked really good, and that OL is for real.

Whitworth is such a difference-maker. Elite player and the leader we needed.

Y'all will be good if you give Shanny a chance to build something.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good game, fellas. I had a freaking heart attack. At least both our teams showed some offense and put on a show.

YOu too. Total blast. If nothing else, I was entertained, which is more than I have been able to say for like 2 years with regards to niners game. You guys look so much better offensively it's crazy.

Archived