Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Should i jail squire, counselor, or gopher

Use your best judgement.

Squire is the lowest upside since he's motivating 100%. But it could limit the damage if we're wrong and he's scum.

Gopher or Counselor are both 50/50 if you don't want to go Squire. I'd say if you want to go this route, flip a coin. That way you're unreadable

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Oh my god FINE.

Welcome to the Forum Meetup Whicker!

You are MD4L, Forum-Aligned

You’ve been a member of this forum and the WF forums before it for a while. You’re really close with a lot of these players and are known for being extremely loyal. Each night you will visit one of your forum friends and protect them from all night actions against them.

Win Condition: Survive and defeat the demons.
Night Action: Protect (Player X)
Communicate With: Nobody

This was great news. Everything after page 190 seemingly went downhill.

The Orca sauntered down the hallway like he owned the place. He had this game shook and everyone eating out of the palm of his hand. All the lynches in Woz's Apocalypse Mansion had to go through him. It was the life he always dreamed of. He was respected and feared. A real made man. Nobody could touch him.

Or so he thought. He turned the corner to find himself face to face with a scaly monster with horns on his head and hooves for feet.

"Ah hell no!"

He turned and ran, but tripped over his giant ****.

"Curses! Why hath my **** forsaken me?!"

The beast was on him in a flash and forsook The Orca with his **** as well.

The Orca is dead. He was DomeForum-Aligned

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 5! With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch! Day 5 will end on Saturday, 2/29 at 10:00 PM EST.

@The Orca@squire12, @MD4L, @Counselor, @Whicker@AFlaccoSeagulls, @kingseanjohn, @daboyle250, @gopherwrestler