Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I also don’t like counselor keep saying this is a vanilla game when we have had basically two cops, he had a bomb, and you are a motivator, a bunch of redirects. It’s a role madness game.

If his only ability is a bomb when he dies....passive ability when other players are making night moves, it gets frustrating 

Vote Count

Counselor - 4 - daboyle250, AFlaccoSeagulls, gopherwrestler, Whicker

MD4L - 1 - kingseanjohn

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - squire12

daboyle250 - 1 - Counselor

Counselor has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

Edited by rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

Vote Count

Counselor - 4 - daboyle250, AFlaccoSeagulls, gopherwrestler, Whicker

MD4L - 1 - kingseanjohn

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - squire12

daboyle250 - 1 - Counselor

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Yeah but it’s night now

Just now, squire12 said:

Was there some content to show up for previously?

I must have missed your tremendous contribution on days 1, 2, 3 and 4

Didn’t have many contributions. Used my move each night, hoped to be targeted by scum, or some sort of a cop if I could have hid behind scum. Could have cleared me and we could nail scum. Never worked out. 

until I hid behind josh, I didn’t know anything other than I hid behind him and I came out and stated who I was and I thought scum didn’t target me. 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I also don’t like counselor keep saying this is a vanilla game when we have had basically two cops, he had a bomb, and you are a motivator, a bunch of redirects. It’s a role madness game.

I’m quoting Whicker form last game. Aren’t we supposed to be playing as our character we got?

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Didn’t have many contributions. Used my move each night, hoped to be targeted by scum, or some sort of a cop if I could have hid behind scum. Could have cleared me and we could nail scum. Never worked out. 

until I hid behind josh, I didn’t know anything other than I hid behind him and I came out and stated who I was and I thought scum didn’t target me. 

So was the night 1 interaction with you, dome and ksj fabricated?

*cricket noises*

ALL CAPS HUGE FONT BECAUSE I'M ANGRY

Talk about 0-100, let's just gank Counselor

But I'm nilla?

The dwindling crowd surges forward and grabs Counselor. As they are fighting to push him into the fiery chasm his form changes. His skin becomes scaly and fur grows all over his legs. Horns sprout from his head. He fights them off as they crowd around him. It looks like he's going to be able to get free of their grasp and escape before one of them gives him a hard shove. He tries to grab someone to bring them down with him but can't quite get a hold of them. He tumbles down into the abyss.

Counselor is dead. He was WhickerDemon-Aligned

It is now Night 5! You have until 10:45 PM EST.

@squire12, @MD4L, @Whicker@AFlaccoSeagulls, @kingseanjohn, @daboyle250, @gopherwrestler