Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Good news 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Is there any bad news when the real Pickle Rick dies N1?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I will take either.   Can't be much worse news than what that write up said happened to me

I saved a lot of money on my car insurance!!!

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Squire12 was heading back to his room after a busy night. As he turned the corner he saw a giant shadowy figure filling his doorway. 

"Hey, who the heck are you?"

The figure turned around to reveal himself as a hulking figure with dark, scaly skin. He had goat legs and horns on his head. His eyes were a piercing red color. In a scratchy voice, he said, "I'm your worst nightmare. I'm gonna tear you a new *******!"

Squire12 turned and ran, taking turns as often as possible. He was desperate to lose this monster. He turned one more corner and hit a dead end. The creature caught up to him and pinned him to the while.

"Could've had it the easy way, not it's time for the hard way."

The creature pulled down squire12's pants and literally tore him a new *******. When he was done he threw squire12's corpse on the ground and dissapeared.

@squire12 is dead. He was Mwil23Forum-Aligned

Squire12 slowly picked himself up off of the ground, tenderly grasping at his new wound.

"Ouch, that one hurts like a mother!"

Squire12 is still alive!

"hulking figure with dark scaly skin.  goat legs and horns on his head"

anyone have ideas on what /who this might be?